General White people swagger jack everything

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wiggy

We. Live. In. A. Fucking. Meme.
Oct 23, 2015
Did you tell them albinos in africa are slaughtered and body parts are sold to witch doctors?
I prefer telling them black Africans originally sold other black Africans into slavery, so look to the black community for reparations.

lmao

AVClub

Aug 13, 2024
I bet the author is a blast at parties.

i thought multiculturalism and diversity was a good thing. And no white person takes credit for any of those things.

RhinoNite

Cornshitter
Jan 27, 2020
I love when people would call up and ask if we are doing specials for Cinco De Mayo, I ask why would we, well it's a mexican holiday and all restaurants do.

I used to explain it wasn't till my wife smacked in the back of the head and now I just say no.
My wife smacks me in the head in a dream she wakes up and apologizes.....

Cloaca the Average

Fuck alta
Dec 13, 2018
To a Degree she’s right. But it’s also the way the world is right now. America especially. Everything is immediately corporatized, rebranded, and sold the fuck out. But it’s more about capitalism than white people appropriating culture. Capitalism and dollars give zero fucks about heritage and roots.

In America sushi is bastardized… but it’s also progressive and fine dining. And it’S not like 99% of sushi joints don’t give acknowledgement to Japan in someway. yes, it is a cool way to eat fish!

As expected, the author is a fucking retard looking for dumb shit to be angry about.

CasketCaseZombie

Aug 13, 2024
This “story” popped up on the the default MSN feed on my Edge browser rat work last week and I was about to puke reading it. It’s like they’re saying if you do these things wear a sign around your neck admitting that you “stole” it. The Cinco de Mayo one made me laugh though. Idiots. A beer company made it up there same way a card company created Mother’s Day. Of course the Battle of Puebla happened, but it’s a blip historically.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
White people haven't claimed to have inventing most of these things. Some of them just enjoy them. Yoga? Everyone knows that's from India. Sushi? Are you fucking serious?

#clickbait #52waystodeclutteryourhome

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
White people haven't claimed to have inventing most of these things. Some of them just enjoy them. Yoga? Everyone knows that's from India. Sushi? Are you fucking serious?

#clickbait #52waystodeclutteryourhome
I think it's one of the "ragebait" articles that we're seeing more and more of recently.

It takes a really interesting headline to get someone to click on an article, but rile someone up just a little bit and they're onto it like a flash.

CasketCaseZombie

Aug 13, 2024
I think it's one of the "ragebait" articles that we're seeing more and more of recently.

It takes a really interesting headline to get someone to click on an article, but rile someone up just a little bit and they're onto it like a flash.
In my case I read it out of curiosity, knowing that it would be bullshit but always curious what spin the SJW will put on a given topic. Nice to be schooled on what we “stole” from other cultures. There are some things it would be nice to have some of them “steal” from us: more or less proper English, punctuality, respect within reason of authority figures like the police, etc. Oh, and a little impulse control so shit doesn’t get burned down because some dummy didn’t follow that last one and got ventilated.