Lifestyle Who killed JFK? Poll

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Choose

• Drone strike

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Lho

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • CIA

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • Aliens

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Drug overdose

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
JFK Assassination Records - 2017 Additional Documents Release

Behind the scenes: President Donald Trump wanted more of the documents related to President John F. Kennedy's assassination released. But when the final requests from government agencies hit his desk on Thursday, there wasn't enough time to go through the hundreds of records the agencies wanted to keep secret, two US officials said.

As the deadline ticked away, Trump was confronted with a choice: release all of the 3,100 records without any redactions, or accept the redactions of intelligence and law enforcement agencies and release 2,800 of those documents.

He agreed to the second option -- but was miffed.

From a White House official: "He was unhappy with the level of redactions," as Trump believed the agencies were "not meeting the spirit of the law."
The JFK assassination files: Live updates - CNNPolitics

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
They have been parading bush jr around lately and the press is just loving it.nevermind that while in office the press and late night talk shows made bush out to be a buffoon now they want his 2 cents on trumps presidency.oddly enough the only living president who isnt waiting to throw donald under the bus is jimmy carter
2 comments on this.
1. Keep in mind that people liked Dubya but they also thought that he made juvenile decisions and was doing a shitty job. That kind of makes him an authority in this situation when people think Trump is a juvenile and doing a shitty job.
2. Jimmy Carter wouldn't throw him under the bus because Jimmy is a southern gentleman and that would be rude.

Daglord

Posting Machine
Jan 26, 2015
JFK Assassination Records - 2017 Additional Documents Release

Behind the scenes: President Donald Trump wanted more of the documents related to President John F. Kennedy's assassination released. But when the final requests from government agencies hit his desk on Thursday, there wasn't enough time to go through the hundreds of records the agencies wanted to keep secret, two US officials said.

As the deadline ticked away, Trump was confronted with a choice: release all of the 3,100 records without any redactions, or accept the redactions of intelligence and law enforcement agencies and release 2,800 of those documents.

He agreed to the second option -- but was miffed.

From a White House official: "He was unhappy with the level of redactions," as Trump believed the agencies were "not meeting the spirit of the law."
The JFK assassination files: Live updates - CNNPolitics
Sounds like damge control IMHO.

Politico ran a story a few days ago (before his tweet) that JFK would be a limited release & almost immediately after Trump tweets “subject to further information, I, as president, will be allowing...”

Then the release is exactly what Politico said it would be.

He was always going to do whatever the CIA asks of him, there was no “further information” IMO. Trump has acquiesced to the CIA since his inauguration, no reason to think this would be any different.

Jan 21, 2015
^ do you think maybe Trump WANTS to release the truth? But is being blocked?

I know you subscribe to the 'Establishment Trojan Horse' scenario, but there sure seems to be a pattern of Trump challenging/attacking the Deep State, then coming up empty or going back on his promises.

Either he is/was genuinely trying to take them down/expose them, or this is all a genius/muti-leveled mindfuck to control/lead the 'opposition'

Daglord

Posting Machine
Jan 26, 2015
^ do you think maybe Trump WANTS to release the truth? But is being blocked?

I know you subscribe to the 'Establishment Trojan Horse' scenario, but there sure seems to be a pattern of Trump challenging/attacking the Deep State, then coming up empty or going back on his promises.

Either he is/was genuinely trying to take them down/expose them, or this is all a genius/muti-leveled mindfuck to control/lead the 'opposition'

Examples of Trump fighting the deep state? curious... I don’t see it.

Jan 21, 2015
Examples of Trump fighting the deep state? curious... I don’t see it.
^ That's what I said; there are no examples, just his rhetoric:

He talks of 'Fake News' and lies being told by media (this still seems like a serious challenge to the establishment, but like I said could be a ruse too)... he talks of 'Crooked Hillary' and DNC crimes, he talks of 'taking the country back', all the establishment openly hates on him constantly etc etc

His whole campaign was that of challenging a deep-state-esque left wing power structure, I think that's why so many support him to be honest. What other president has the whole MSM world hated so much? Now he says he's gonna open the JFK vault, etc

He certainly behaves under the guise of a rogue challenge to the establishment, but as you pointed out we've seen nothing of significance so far.

So is he being blocked at every turn a-la JFK? Or is this whole hating on Trump some grand charade to lead us all into the next step, whatever that may be?

Jan 21, 2015
Sometimes I think this whole Trump Presidency is just to look so bad that whoever they put up next as a candidate will be regarded as a fucking saint/god.

Think about it; if they just keep hating on him, hating on him, talking about racism and sexism, Weinstein this and KKK that... 4 years of backwards disaster, etc etc.... then prop up some shiny leftist hero-figure and the masses will EAT IT UP. I've seen it, leftists these days hate Trump SO MUCH, if some transgender poofter stands up for the next election talking about equality and love they will bow the fuck down and his/her/its knees

IMO that's exactly what they did with Obama after Bush, & Trudeau after Harper. They swing us one way so far that we all are forced to swing the other way, and each time the swing is more extreme, lol

Daglord

Posting Machine
Jan 26, 2015
^ That's what I said; there are no examples, just his rhetoric:

He talks of 'Fake News' and lies being told by media (this still seems like a serious challenge to the establishment, but like I said could be a ruse too)... he talks of 'Crooked Hillary' and DNC crimes, he talks of 'taking the country back', all the establishment openly hates on him constantly etc etc

His whole campaign was that of challenging a deep-state-esque left wing power structure, I think that's why so many support him to be honest. What other president has the whole MSM world hated so much? Now he says he's gonna open the JFK vault, etc
we see his crusade against "fake news" differently. It rang very hollow to me & sounded more like an attack on negative coverage. I don't remember him saying anything about FOX creating the Rod Wheeler story or half the stuff Alex Jones/Roger Stone would make up. he usually promoted/tweeted it. IMO, his calling any & all negative coverage "fake news" may have retarded any honest conversation we could have had re: biased and/or fake media. I can't consider anyone who promotes Infowars & Alex Jones' "amazing reputation" as any kind of authority on what is or is not fake & honestly question their judgement/intelligence/honestly.

I disagree that the entire MSM hates him. FOX sure doesn't. tune in to Hannity, Tucker, FOX & friends, etc, for a hour or two. Breitbart was his official voice during his run (still is for the most part except when he really fucks up). He had the entire alternative Media in his corner until his facade started to fade. I didn't need Trump to tell me that the MSM is biased. it's a left vs. right paradigm (when it shouldn't be) & he is feeding that. his calling everything "fake news", while promoting obvious fake news, was laughably transparent IMO. you can't even have an honest conversation without "fake news" being used dismissively with a Trump supporter - regardless if the news if "fake" or not.

also, he was given an insane amount of coverage during his campaign. much more than any other GOP candidate (some of this was at the DNC's direction to prop him up & "take him seriously"). a lot of his wounds after inauguration, IMO, are self-inflicted.

He certainly behaves under the guise of a rogue challenge to the establishment, but as you pointed out we've seen nothing of significance so far.

So is he being blocked at every turn a-la JFK? Or is this whole hating on Trump some grand charade to lead us all into the next step, whatever that may be?
gotta (somewhat) disagree there as well. IMO, his rhetoric wasn't even that 'anti-establishment:" expand the NSA & their mass surveillance programs, reauthorize the Patriot Act, bring torture back & execute Snowden the "traitor", rebuild the "depleted" military, "bomb the shit out of 'em" & "take the oil", deregulate the banks, bring back the police state as the "law & order" candidate, freedom of speech is "foolish", less transparency, etc, etc.

his "foreign policy advisors" & potential cabinet members (even before he was elected) were the worst of the worst IMO. there was nothing anti-establishment about them.

I don't see where Trump is being blocked "at every turn", he's done everything he's promised & more. if & when blocked, it's usually by libertarian leaning congress opposing arms deals, re-authorization of 702, healthcare, expansion of NATO, militarization of police, undeclared war(s), the AUMF, etc, & they almost always lose.

Jan 21, 2015
You are awesome, Daglord. Love it.

This is accurate:

IMO, his rhetoric wasn't even that 'anti-establishment:" expand the NSA & their mass surveillance programs, reauthorize the Patriot Act, bring torture back & execute Snowden the "traitor", rebuild the "depleted" military, "bomb the shit out of 'em" & "take the oil", deregulate the banks, bring back the police state as the "law & order" candidate, freedom of speech is "foolish", less transparency, etc, etc.

his "foreign policy advisors" & potential cabinet members (even before he was elected) were the worst of the worst IMO. there was nothing anti-establishment about them.

But can you deny there there definitely a narrative of Trump vs the MSM/Obama cult members? The whole Trump vs the Media is really thick, no? Even beyond the states, here in Canada we are being trained to hate him too. - Its really pumped up, I think its just a divide and rule game and lawdy it's working, lol

I have to keep reminding myself that what I envision as 'anti-establishment' is probably quite different than what other people think this would look like. I'm still waiting for someone to just totally blow the lid off everything, but I guess that's a bit unrealistic lol

If this soap-opera of Trump discrediting mainstream news and smashing CNN etc is all a ruse, its a mean one lol because that part of this whole shitshow has been quite enjoyable at least for me. I've always considered the monopoly Big News Corporations have on public/global opinion and info to be the #1 problem with the whole fuckin world, they are just a firewall between us and the ruling class. When Trump started smashing that like no president has ever done I was pretty excited, I saw that as definitely anti-establishment. But like I said if this is all scripted shit its getting beyond y capacity to keep up, lol maybe that's the plan. I couldn't follow the plotline of Inception, either lol

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I think multiple shooters

Oswald may not have been one of them.....I think James Files landed the head shot from grassy knoll behind fence with a Fireball pistol

IMHO

Daglord

Posting Machine
Jan 26, 2015
You are awesome, Daglord. Love it.

This is accurate:

[quote:Daglord]IMO, his rhetoric wasn't even that 'anti-establishment:" expand the NSA & their mass surveillance programs, reauthorize the Patriot Act, bring torture back & execute Snowden the "traitor", rebuild the "depleted" military, "bomb the shit out of 'em" & "take the oil", deregulate the banks, bring back the police state as the "law & order" candidate, freedom of speech is "foolish", less transparency, etc, etc.

But can you deny there there definitely a narrative of Trump vs the MSM/liberal population? The whole Trump vs the Media is really thick, no? Its really pumped up, I think its just a divide and rule game and lawdy it's working, lol

I have to keep reminding myself that what I envision as 'anti-establishment' is probably quite different than what other people think this would look like. I'm still waiting for someone to just totally blow the lid off everything, but I guess that's a bit unrealistic lol

If this soap-opera of Trump discrediting mainstream news and smashing CNN etc is all a ruse, its a mean one lol because that part of this whole shitshow has been quite enjoyable at least for me. I've always considered the monopoly Big News Corporations have on public/global opinion and info to be the #1 problem with the whole fuckin world, they are just a firewall between us and the ruling class. When Trump started smashing that like no president has ever done I was pretty excited, I saw that as definitely anti-establishment. But like I said if this is all scripted shit its getting beyond y capacity to keep up, lol maybe that's the plan. I couldn't follow the plotline of Inception, either lol
nope, no can deny. there was definitely a Trump vs. MSM narrative & I do believe he was sincerely going after them. I just think it had more to do with their negative coverage of him than a crusade for honesty in media. A LOT of the "fake news" this election also came from his camp. I agree that CNN goes out of their way to attack him, but it amazes me sometimes how they focus on the most trivial things (typos, shoes, ice cream scoops, twitter, etc) instead of the real issues that everyone might have a legit problem with (advocating mass surveillance, disregard for free speech/expression, spending a year calling Cruz & Hillary the "wall st candidates" then filling treasury with people like Mnuchin & Cohen, hawkish foreign policy, undeclared/proxy wars & arms deals, the renewed "war on drugs", etc).

if Trump was legit & going after all media, not just CNN, I would be able to enjoy it more. It was apparent he didn't care about truth in media (IMO) when he was promoting Infowars, FOX news & the National Enquirer or parroting people like Roger Stone. it was a self-serving crusade IMHO.

Jan 21, 2015
^ good point about MSM making drama about little stuff, but being right on board for the big stuff. That's why I suspect something about this is fake in itself, lol

Like I said, this has hit Inception-levels of deception lol

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Surprised enock hasn't made a claim in here yet.

Reptiles probably killed him for getting too close

Daglord

Posting Machine
Jan 26, 2015
^ good point about MSM making drama about little stuff, but being right on board for the big stuff. That's why I suspect something about this is fake in itself, lol

Like I said, this has hit Inception-levels of deception lol
I think you're right.

Jan 21, 2015
Surprised enock hasn't made a claim in here yet.

Reptiles probably killed him for getting too close
Enock is not human, didn't you know that? He only manifests into a form able to forum from time to time, then he's out again somewhere in the ether, reptiles can't get to him

(He's also the founder/creator of the Sanctuary btw)

Daglord

Posting Machine
Jan 26, 2015
interesting place for this document to end...
https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32113033.pdf
https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32113033.pdf

BERLIN: “Well, now, the final area of my investigation relates to charges that the CIA was in some way conspiratorially involved with the assassination of President Kennedy. During the time of the Warren Commission, you were Deputy Director of Plans, is that correct?

HELMS: “I believe so.”

BERLIN: “Is there any information involved with the assassination of President Kennedy which in any way shows that Lee Harvey Oswald was in some way a CIA agent or agent…”

Jan 21, 2015
^ so they are looking for new info, but sticking with the Lee Harvey Oswald story at the same time?

Sounds like some Nat Geo special with 'new evidence on 9/11' lol

Daglord

Posting Machine
Jan 26, 2015
^ so they are looking for new info, but sticking with the Lee Harvey Oswald story at the same time?

Sounds like some Nat Geo special with 'new evidence on 9/11' lol
https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32263509.pdf

“The thing I am concerned about, and so is (deputy attorney general) Mr. Katzenbach, is having something issued so we can convince the public that Oswald is the real assassin” - FBI director Hoover.

We all know that the last of the JFK assassination records are due to be declassified in October. And we even know what the government says it’s hiding from us. But do you know the story that the CIA is trying to plant in the public consciousness about what is going to be “revealed” in these documents?
JFK: JFK (1991) - IMDb

JFK Assassination Files: Oliver Stone Testifies Before Congress on Government Records (1992):

JFK Records Act: The President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection

Assassination Records Review Board: Assassination Records Review Board (ARRB)

Bamford’s 2001 report on Operation Northwoods: Pentagon Proposed Pretexts for Cuba Invasion in 1962

25 year disclosure mandate: [USC07] 44 USC 2107: Acceptance of records for historical preservation

Countdown to 2017: Countdown to 2017

What the government is still hiding about the JFK assassination: What the government is still hiding about the JFK assassination

How the CIA Came to Doubt the Official Story of JFK’s Murder: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/08/03/jfk-assassination-lone-gunman-cia-new-files-215449

The assassination of President John F Kennedy: the finger points to the KGB: The assassination of President John F Kennedy: the finger points to the KGB

Formation of the Warren Commission: Formation of the Warren Commission

Episode 287 – Meet Lee Harvey Oswald, Sheep-Dipped Patsy: Episode 287 – Meet Lee Harvey Oswald, Sheep-Dipped Patsy : The Corbett Report

Jan 21, 2015
^ great stuff but I don't consider Oliver Stone's word on shit on the topic due to his relationship with Milchan