Society Who will be the 2024 US Presidential Candidates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
bro .....at the end of ww2 the sun never set on the british empire....now the English people are a minority in London and you are reduced to a tiny island
its true. But its not that tiny. Trust me. My children go to a school 98% white and im not that far from London.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
But he wont win the presidency

guy is a proven loser. Not sure why the cucks and simps put so much faith in him.

just bizarre

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
its true. But its not that tiny. Trust me. My children go to a school 98% white and im not that far from London.
the whole country is only 300 miles wide. no kidding your not far from london

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Anyway. I tire of being the sane one here. Ill next see you for the Joshua fight.

godspeed and keep an eye out for Those communists!

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Screenshot_20240306_034735.jpg

Nicki Hailey & the Vermont communist democrats holding on tight to that 49.9%...

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Trump will never win. Guy is a serial loser. But it’s fascinating to watch folks hitch themselves to the bandwagon.

Hauler @Hauler looks like that 100 dollars is mine. Uncle Joe will compete agin the hater of merikan rights and democracy
What $100 ???

I've made no bet one way or the other. I'm not really a fan of Trump running. I'm on record as saying he is the only human on earth that Biden might be able to beat.

Although if I got hammer drunk and made a bet on here I'll certainly honor it. 😀

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
What $100 ???

I've made no bet one way or the other. I'm not really a fan of Trump running. I'm on record as saying he is the only human on earth that Biden might be able to beat.

Although if I got hammer drunk and made a bet on here I'll certainly honor it. 😀

The bet was you said there was no way Biden runs against Trump. Not who wins.

There is still value for that bet TBF. Guy is 90% ashes.

But I think he'll survive till November.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
The bet was you said there was no way Biden runs against Trump. Not who wins.

There is still value for that bet TBF. Guy is 90% ashes.

But I think he'll survive till November.
I don't think that was me bruh.
But if you find it I'll honor it.

I do think they remove Biden before election time. I'm even starting to see their chess pieces moving around.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I don't think that was me bruh.
But if you find it I'll honor it.

I do think they remove Biden before election time. I'm even starting to see their chess pieces moving around.

It was you my friend. And that was the bet. I disagreed and said Biden definitely stands. But I'm not that fussed to try and find it.

Funnily enough I was thinking about it yesterday as I was walking through Mayfair back to work and was going to demand you donate my winnings to the Democrats or Hunter Bidens charity if he has one. Just for the shits and giggles.

There was a point about a month ago where I tagged you and said the plan you predicted was apace. But they seem to have changed his blood boy and the new chap seems to work better with the skeleton.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
There was a point about a month ago where I tagged you and said the plan you predicted was apace.
This I remember. The actual bet I don't.
I never bet money with folks on the interwebs because it just doesn't matter that much to me. I don't even do name change bets anymore.

But that doesn't mean I didn't get sauced up and bet you a hundy. Although if that was the case it probably would have been $1000. Haha.

I'll see if I can find it. If I did I'll honor it if they actually move ahead with Biden. If they bail I'm not worried about collecting. FYI - I do think they are still considering having him removed for medical reasons. But time is getting tight. May or June is likely their point of no return.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
This I remember. The actual bet I don't.
I never bet money with folks on the interwebs because it just doesn't matter that much to me. I don't even do name change bets anymore.

But that doesn't mean I didn't get sauced up and bet you a hundy. Although if that was the case it probably would have been $1000. Haha.

I'll see if I can find it. If I did I'll honor it if they actually move ahead with Biden. If they bail I'm not worried about collecting. FYI - I do think they are still considering having him removed for medical reasons. But time is getting tight. May or June is likely their point of no return.

Yeah it doesn't matter mate. I'd only have hung it over you as a joke and I also know you wouldn't have wanted the cash either. We'd both insist it gets donated etc. it's irrelevant.

No Biggie smalls.

Although I am disappoint you refuse a sn bet. No cunt wants that anymore.and that's sad

Biden runs sadly. As does orange Jesus.

Sad state of affairs.