Society Who will be the 2024 US Presidential Candidates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
He needs to villify the administration letting EVERYONE in. Not the people.

Some...most?...are trying to better their lives. If I lived in Mexico I'd be trying to come over too. I don't like when Trump says shit like "I'm sure some are good people" and shit like that. It's unnecessary and the optics are horrible.

He doesn't need to exaggerate with the current situation. Open borders are dangerous and Biden's policies are failing. Stick to the facts and squash the rhetoric for now. It isn't necrssary.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Some...most?...are trying to better their lives. If I lived in Mexico I'd be trying to come over too. I don't like when Trump says shit like "I'm sure some are good people" and shit like that. It's unnecessary and the optics are horrible.

He doesn't need to exaggerate with the current situation. Open borders are dangerous and Biden's policies are failing. Stick to the facts and squash the rhetoric for now. It isn't necrssary.
If they're here illegally, they need to go back. Period. That's my opinion. If they want to come to America, they can do it legally. We're 34 trillion in debt and spending more on illegals than veterans & the homeless. Our country can't sustain this. I hope he deports 15-20 million of them in year 1 and seals the border up once and for all.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
If they're here illegally, they need to go back. Period. That's my opinion. If they want to come to America, they can do it legally. We're 34 trillion in debt and spending more on illegals than veterans & the homeless. Our country can't sustain this. I hope he deports 15-20 million of them in year 1 and seals the border up once and for all.
I agree with all that.

But his message needs to be about Biden failing America. Not demonizing the people taking advantage of the situation Sleepy Joe created.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I agree with all that.

But his message needs to be about Biden failing America. Not demonizing the people taking advantage of the situation Sleepy Joe created.
Isn't he doing that though? He's been pretty loud & clear about Biden's refusal to close the border and the harm that's doing to the country.

As far as his comments about illegals. I really don't care if they, or liberals who hate America, get their feelings hurt. One group shouldn't be here, and the other group wants our country's history erased & replaced w/ their crazy ass ideologies. Fuck em both. It's been proven that taking the high road with these lunatics doesn't work.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

I have a feeling we’re about 18 months away from order being restored in America and idiots like this yellow haired thing who have been emboldened by the media, being a thing of the past. The tide is turning.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Isn't he doing that though? He's been pretty loud & clear about Biden's refusal to close the border and the harm that's doing to the country.

As far as his comments about illegals. I really don't care if they, or liberals who hate America, get their feelings hurt. One group shouldn't be here, and the other group wants our country's history erased & replaced w/ their crazy ass ideologies. Fuck em both. It's been proven that taking the high road with these lunatics doesn't work.
I'm not worried about the crazy liberals. They're so indoctrinated into their own lunacy it doesn't matter what Trump says. It's the fence sitters - or those frustrated enough with Biden that they might stay home on election day that I'm concerned with.

Hammer Biden on the border - which Trump has done and should continue to do. Most Americans have seen the insanity and he 100% should talk about it. I'd just caution against viliifying everyone coming across as it gives fuel to the media's portrayal of Trump being a xenophobe.

It's just a tiny bit of politic-speak that could help him get elected. A small bit of decorum. Instead of further deepening the divide between the right and left, I'd like to see a portion of the folks in the middle drift away from the lunatic left.

Biden is a fucking disaster and anyone with a brain knows it - if Trump can avoid the comments that cause people to vote against him, he might pull this off.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

I think he is talking about people who have actual criminal records in other countries.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
The Libertarians nominated Chase Oliver. He's about as BETA as you can get - and while he likely won't get more than 3% of the vote, those 3% will likely come from the Biden camp. I don't see many Trump fence-sitters flipping to this guy.

The "hush-money" jury will likely come up with a decision later this week. I'm predicting a hung jury - but even if a guilty verdict is decided, It's not like Trump is going to be taken away in handcuffs. We'll have appeals, and the sentencing portion won't be happening anytime soon. We're talking years. The entire "hush money" trial likely did nothing but strengthen Trump's supporters. It an obvious partisan play with Biden and his team of idiots weaponizing the judicial system. The American people see that.

An RFK nomination would have been a smart play for the Libertarians and could have hurt Trump a bit. Oliver is a win for Trump simply because it gives liberals a choice other than Biden, who slips further and further into cognitive decline every time we see him actually talk.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I'm not worried about the crazy liberals. They're so indoctrinated into their own lunacy it doesn't matter what Trump says. It's the fence sitters - or those frustrated enough with Biden that they might stay home on election day that I'm concerned with.

Hammer Biden on the border - which Trump has done and should continue to do. Most Americans have seen the insanity and he 100% should talk about it. I'd just caution against viliifying everyone coming across as it gives fuel to the media's portrayal of Trump being a xenophobe.

It's just a tiny bit of politic-speak that could help him get elected. A small bit of decorum. Instead of further deepening the divide between the right and left, I'd like to see a portion of the folks in the middle drift away from the lunatic left.

Biden is a fucking disaster and anyone with a brain knows it - if Trump can avoid the comments that cause people to vote against him, he might pull this off.

Good luck with that lol.

Guy is going to get crazier and crazier.

The fourth Reich and dictatorship stuff is just the beginning.

It's going to be beautiful to watch him throw another election to a senile old man.

Guy could fall into a bucket of tits and come out sucking his own thumb.

*Your hero.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
They will dose up uncle Joe. Trump will be sniffing like a coked upped 30 year old at a 22 year olds birthday party from work.

Biden will seem normal compared...

Your hero will look just weird in front of the nation.

Sniff.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Good luck with that lol.

Guy is going to get crazier and crazier.

The fourth Reich and dictatorship stuff is just the beginning.

It's going to be beautiful to watch him throw another election to a senile old man.

Guy could fall into a bucket of tits and come out sucking his own thumb.

*Your hero.
Given what's gone on, maybe Wild @Wild is right and decorum can fuck off. Biden is a disaster and the weaponized judicial system coupled with everything else - this country is nearly lost.

You know the saying "Be nice. Until it's time to not be nice" ?

I think it's time to stop being nice.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Given what's gone on, maybe Wild @Wild is right and decorum can fuck off. Biden is a disaster and the weaponized judicial system coupled with everything else - this country is nearly lost.

You know the saying "Be nice. Until it's time to not be nice" ?

I think it's time to stop being nice.

Biden has done more for American infrastructure than any president since WW2.

You might hate him but facts are facts.

Please tell me one thing Trump achieved in 4 years. Just one.

And not starting a war doesn't count.

Just one.