Society Who will be the 2024 US Presidential Candidates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Given what's gone on, maybe Wild @Wild is right and decorum can fuck off. Biden is a disaster and the weaponized judicial system coupled with everything else - this country is nearly lost.

You know the saying "Be nice. Until it's time to not be nice" ?

I think it's time to stop being nice.
I knew our Govt was corrupt and evil when 9/11 happened. Covid & the obvious election theft in 2020 was the crescendo for me. That’s when I decided to draw a line in the sand and adopt the “you’re either with us (America) or against us” mentality. I’ve lost friends over it, but I stand firm in my convictions because I know I’m on the right side of this. I could see where this was going years ago…and here we are. Our country now operates under a communist regime and has reached its lowest point in history. The last line in Tuckers tweet below couldn’t be any more true.

View: https://twitter.com/tuckercarlson/status/1796290488976228406?s=46&t=5XrZHnZc8NrGsve1ffhPnw

Last edited:

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Biden has done more for American infrastructure than any president since WW2.

You might hate him but facts are facts.

Please tell me one thing Trump achieved in 4 years. Just one.

And not starting a war doesn't count.

Just one.
Despite efforts from the left, Trump did a much better job with the border than Biden has done.

He also got us out of some horrible trade agreements.

7 million jobs GAINED. Not to be confused with Biden's bullshit claims about jobs "created" when he finally allowed the country to stop hiding in their homes and return to their old jobs.

Trump: 3.5% unemployment. Lowest in 50 years.

And yeah - not starting a war fucking counts

The infrastructure bill you are patting Biden on the back for was what? Like $45 billion?

What is Biden up to now to Ukraine? $180 billion?
And now we are OK with them using our weapons to directly attack Russia? So that figure will skyrocket.

I'm not big on hyperbole, but Biden is easily the worst president of all time. It is going to take decades to recover from the damage he has done to this country.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Putin says hello.

Trump knew to keep NATO off the table with Ukraine.

Biden and his warhawks didn't give a fuck.

So...how many people are now dead?
500,000?

How much tax money has been pissed away in what will eventually be a Russian victory simply because they have more cannon fodder to throw into the battlefield?

So...Yay Biden?

I just hope it doesn't turn nuclear - because that's what Biden is flirting with by poking Putin.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Despite efforts from the left, Trump did a much better job with the border than Biden has done.

He also got us out of some horrible trade agreements.

7 million jobs GAINED. Not to be confused with Biden's bullshit claims about jobs "created" when he finally allowed the country to stop hiding in their homes and return to their old jobs.

Trump: 3.5% unemployment. Lowest in 50 years.

And yeah - not starting a war fucking counts

The infrastructure bill you are patting Biden on the back for was what? Like $45 billion?

What is Biden up to now to Ukraine? $180 billion?
And now we are OK with them using our weapons to directly attack Russia? So that figure will skyrocket.

I'm not big on hyperbole, but Biden is easily the worst president of all time. It is going to take decades to recover from the damage he has done to this country.

Yeah except that's not true.

The unemployment figures are skewed by COVID. You're a numbers guy so I'm surprised you used that tbh.

45 billion on infrastructure is historic. Literally historic. Again. As a numbers guy I'm surprised you see that as peanuts.

Giving old armaments to Ukraine is a double winner. Not only does it weaken Russia making them spend fortunes on a pointless war it allows the USA to replenish old stock and create jobs. At zero cost to American lives .

You're to miopic. You don't see the global picture.

So I ask again.

Name me one thing Trump did in his tenure that was good

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Btw. The answer is...stacking the justice in conservative favour. If you're that way inclined.

That's it. And that's not a policy. It's just luck.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I knew our Govt was corrupt and evil when 9/11 happened. Covid & the obvious election theft in 2020 was the crescendo for me. That’s when I decided to draw a line in the sand and adopt the “you’re either with us (America) or against us” mentality. I’ve lost friends over it, but I stand firm in my convictions because I know I’m on the right side of this. I could see where this was going years ago…and here we are. Our country now operates under a communist regime and has reached its lowest point in history. The last line in Tuckers tweet below couldn’t be any more true.

View: https://twitter.com/tuckercarlson/status/1796290488976228406?s=46&t=5XrZHnZc8NrGsve1ffhPnw
Tucker nevers misses. This is a legit litmus test on everyone with how they feel about this fake and gay trial...
Btw. The answer is...stacking the justice in conservative favour. If you're that way inclined.

That's it. And that's not a policy. It's just luck.
Don't forget stupidity. Ruth "Bad Girl" Ginsburg is burning in hell right now while the complete opposite of her "ACB" replaced her because she was too dumb to step down even after Obama had a "talk" with her. Also Chucky Schumer changing the rules with the filibuster after being warned not to which enabled the Republicans to keep Garland from the SCOTUS...

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Name me one thing Trump did in his tenure that was good
I named plenty.
I noticed you skipped right over the trade deals and border.

Economy was killing it prior to Covid.

He also improved the standard deductions to make taxes MUCH easier. Fuck itemized deductions.

Face it bruh. Biden is a colossal failure. He is an absolute embarrassment.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
The unemployment figures are skewed by COVID. You're a numbers guy so I'm surprised you used that tbh.
Trump's figures were prior to Covid. The economy was killing it.

Biden's claims were after Covid when people started going back to work. His claims were complete fabrications. It's OK though - everyone saw through their bullshit.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Trump's figures were prior to Covid. The economy was killing it.

Biden's claims were after Covid when people started going back to work. His claims were complete fabrications. It's OK though - everyone saw through their bullshit.
Well, most everyone

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Scavino posted these in the past 24 hours.

I think they're royally fucked fellas. All of them. And I truly believe it with my entire being.

If I'm wrong, I'll be the first one here to apologize for my naivety and ask for forgiveness. But if I'm right...I'm going to be the most obnoxious motherfucker any of you have ever seen. I promise you that. Let's all live long enough to see.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Biden has done more for American infrastructure than any president since WW2.

You might hate him but facts are facts.

Please tell me one thing Trump achieved in 4 years. Just one.

And not starting a war doesn't count.

Just one.
Infrastructure? LMAO

I live in a place that votes 70% Biden and cuts kids dicks off and our roads are total shit full of potholes. The renovations they actually do, make shit worse and travel more dangerous.
Total shitshow

- Somebody that actually lives in the US

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Trump's conviction may not yet have cost him his freedom, but it's cost him his title. A memo went around BBC newsdesks this week informing staff that, after being found guilty on 34 felony charges, he should no longer be referred to as "Mr Trump" in the body of their articles.

The BBC's style guide prohibits the use of honorifics for convicted criminals, who should only be referred to by their surnames.

Along with ex-cons, this surname-only rule also extends to a rogues' gallery of other professions, including: athletes, authors, actors, singers, artists – and journalists

Muh muh muh peziden