Society Who will be the 2024 US Presidential Candidates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
I remember watching that and thinking how awesome it was if it's legit true. I think the guy who asked Trump the question was on the high school graduates team and they were facing off against the college graduates during that season...

It's not true.

You're in a cult.

FINGERS

Banned
Nov 14, 2019

The former Trump administration officials who signed the letter include Russ Travers, who served as National Counterterrorism Center acting director; Glenn Gerstell, the former NSA general counsel; Rick Ledgett, the former deputy NSA director; Marc Polymeropoulos, a retired CIA senior operations officer; and Cynthia Strand, who served as the CIA’s deputy assistant director for global issues. Former CIA directors or acting directors Brennan, Leon Panetta, Gen. Michael Hayden, John McLaughlin and Michael Morell also signed the letter, along with more than three dozen other intelligence veterans. Several of the former officials on the list have endorsed Biden.

Some had no connection to either Trump or Biden.

Wasn't just Biden supporters who thought the emails were fake.

Thuglife13

βœπŸ‘‘πŸ•πŸ¦πŸ©
Dec 15, 2018
The former Trump administration officials who signed the letter include Russ Travers, who served as National Counterterrorism Center acting director; Glenn Gerstell, the former NSA general counsel; Rick Ledgett, the former deputy NSA director; Marc Polymeropoulos, a retired CIA senior operations officer; and Cynthia Strand, who served as the CIA’s deputy assistant director for global issues. Former CIA directors or acting directors Brennan, Leon Panetta, Gen. Michael Hayden, John McLaughlin and Michael Morell also signed the letter, along with more than three dozen other intelligence veterans. Several of the former officials on the list have endorsed Biden.

Some had no connection to either Trump or Biden.

Wasn't just Biden supporters who thought the emails were fake.
Fucking cocksuckers knew everything was real but lied about it. Now 16 economic cucksuckers are once again coming out with a bullshit lie about Trump gonna cause inflation to go up when most of them have donated to Biden lol...

Fake and gay...

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I can’t wait to hear a Democrat say they need to replace Brandon with someone else. As soon as they mention Newsom or someone like that, I get to call them a racist for passing over Kamala.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
If any Democrat mentions any candidate other than Kamala, they are a racist misogynist.