Society Who will be the 2024 US Presidential Candidates

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
So many books will be written about how compromised Biden is. Seeing him at the G7 summit wandering around like a blind duck is so fucking embarrassing.

What's the going rate to babysit a POTUS?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
So many books will be written about how compromised Biden is. Seeing him at the G7 summit wandering around like a blind duck is so fucking embarrassing.

It’s ok, let the libtards act like the sheep they are as they get their 19th vaccine booster to contribute to cuntden’s son’s trust fund

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
What's that meant to prove?

Damn right the FBI would have infiltrated the proud boys. It's literally their job to monitor groups that, you know, want to overthrow the government and cause insurecctions.
Monitor? Sure.
Go undercover and coerce people into entering the Capitol? GTFO. If the FBI agents aren't there, what happens? Nothing?

Couple that with Nancy keeping security at a minimum and the whole thing feels very orchestrated, right along with the media's overreaction to the entire ordeal. (Comparing it to Pearl Harbor? LMFAO)

I do believe all members of Proud Boys should be locked up just for having the dumbest name ever.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Time to unignore FINGERS @FINGERS to collect that $100 bet that a different "leader" than O'Biden will be installed.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What's that meant to prove?

Damn right the FBI would have infiltrated the proud boys. It's literally their job to monitor groups that, you know, want to overthrow the government and cause insurecctions.
We're all living in the insurrection homeboy.
You don't seem to want to believe such a thing.
Even when it couldn't be clearer.
Are you waiting for the "news" to tell you?

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

About 500 trillion, collectively.
The net worth of the Rothschilds.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Monitor? Sure.
Go undercover and coerce people into entering the Capitol? GTFO. If the FBI agents aren't there, what happens? Nothing?

Couple that with Nancy keeping security at a minimum and the whole thing feels very orchestrated, right along with the media's overreaction to the entire ordeal. (Comparing it to Pearl Harbor? LMFAO)

I do believe all members of Proud Boys should be locked up just for having the dumbest name ever.

You see what you want to see I guess. Perception bias is a real thing.

I try and deal with the facts and the law. Plus what I witnessed with my own eyes.

Take for example the maga rightwingnuts goofing on about Biden wandering around in the latest G7 photo op. If you look at the uncropped video he is talking to one of chaps that had just parachuted in. I'm no Biden fan. He's clearly senile but I don't see the need to invent stuff he does when most of what he does, like trump, is beyond embarrassing anyway.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
What has Trump done that's embarrassing exactly?

This week?

Talking about electric boats and sharks for ten minutes. No one could understand what he was talking about neither did he most likely.

Just spouting lie after lie. Until of course when he said to his collected magatards I don't care about you I just want you your vote.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Talking about electric boats and sharks for ten minutes. No one could understand what he was talking about neither did he most likely.
You didn't understand the analogy that on a sinking ship, swimming toward the sharks is more dangerous that hanging out next to a battery in the water?

Let me help Fingerson.

The sinking ship is America.
The electric shock danger is staying within the country where there's a chance of survival.
The sharks in the water are our enemies, waiting to eat those that flee.

I can't fathom the thought process of the mind that decides to give up on thinking this through.

That said, anything else I can walk you through?
Perhaps kids in cages, injecting bleach, or any other nonsense political tropes?

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Example of a Trump lie?
Ok, how bout one?
Just off the top of your head.
This week or last week or the week before or the week before or the week before or the month before.
Just anything that stands out to you.
I would hate for you to have to Google or search online to places telling you that he lies a lot, Because apparently he lies so much lie after lie this should be very easy off the top of your head without searching websites that claim these things.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Screenshot_20240614_110356.jpgScreenshot_20240614-110345_Brave.jpg

It appears something about this post was funny.
Can you point that out so I can continue making you laugh?

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
You see what you want to see I guess. Perception bias is a real thing.

I try and deal with the facts and the law. Plus what I witnessed with my own eyes.

Take for example the maga rightwingnuts goofing on about Biden wandering around in the latest G7 photo op. If you look at the uncropped video he is talking to one of chaps that had just parachuted in. I'm no Biden fan. He's clearly senile but I don't see the need to invent stuff he does when most of what he does, like trump, is beyond embarrassing anyway.
I especially liked the part where it took him a solid 57 seconds to raise sunglasses from his hip to his eyes, after he wandered off right before a photo was to be taken. He was distracted by another jumper- probably asked him if he had a 3 year old daughter that needed a shower. Thankfullu one of the Female G7 had enough motherly instincts to get him back in line for the photo with the other world leaders

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Until of course when he said to his collected magatards I don't care about you I just want you your vote.
You do know he was joking, right?
Sarcasm. He even predicted the media would report it just like you are doing.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Damn FINGERS @FINGERS .
It's been like an hour.
No "lies & lies" off the top of your head?

EG: Biden claimed he was a professor at the University of Pennsylvania that taught a course on Constitutional Law like 3 days ago.

See?
Super easy.

Your turn.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Damn FINGERS @FINGERS .
It's been like an hour.
No "lies & lies" off the top of your head?

EG: Biden claimed he was a professor at the University of Pennsylvania that taught a course on Constitutional Law like 3 days ago.

See?
Super easy.

Your turn.

He lied about the boat.

You really trying to say Donald J Trump doesn't lie when his lips move?

Strange hill to die on.