Society Why all the hate on TMMAC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

Yup, it's not hard to Google John2054 and Ninjaboj to get a full understanding that this posting is actually him, his social media presence, the crime he's been accused of, and the other forums he has been booted from under each username. It's eye opening reading.

Fuck this guy. Rule breaking or not.
The sooner he is gone, the sooner your forum will return to normal.
I get a bunch of real estate listings

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
To each their own. I don't like the precedent that he sets when it comes to insulting other members. I think constantly telling people to fuck off to be grating and uncalled for but maybe it's just that I would never treat my friends with such disrespect and contempt.
Yoh are correct. I will regulate this issue from now on. (I read every fucking post so I might as well)

Be civil to each other from now on you savage cunts.

Or get regulated.

That's all

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
We should all be friends here.
I disagree and its unrealistic as well.

Look, I don't like John and how he handles himself either, but if that were a reason for me to demand having him banned, I'd have a longer list! And the one thread solutions seems reasonable to me.

Being a big boy also means accepting people not conforming to whatever you think it should be, not telling em to leave condescendingly.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
How is it that I can be on this forum every single day multiple times a day and still miss all of this stuff? Do I have a beef forcefield on my account?

Yuki Nakai's Eye

Slow in the head, Quick in bed
Sep 2, 2015
Jesus Christ. This thread has fuck all to do with you, moron. Hey jackass ( yuki2054 @john2054 , remember when you were supposed to keep all your shit posts on your own idiot thread? Let's stick to that. Ok? Good luck!

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
How is it that I can be on this forum every single day multiple times a day and still miss all of this stuff? Do I have a beef forcefield on my account?
I have the same setting apparently.

Part of me wishes that I could catch it.

Part of me is glad that I have no clue what everyone takes so seriously that they can't self-police and ignore.