Why are MMA fans more retarded than boxing fans?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Shit you're right about Caraway. I completely forgot about him. There were probably more people arguing she could beat Caraway because of the TUF season and coaching against Miesha (who was dating Caraway at the time).

There were also people who were arguing that she could at least hang with TJ, who was the 135-lb men's champ at the time.

But def more people saying she could beat Caraway, and I'm not even talking about trolls. There were some trolls but many people were serious.
Lots of talk of Rousey beating up Mayweather too.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
the simple truth is most boxing fans have been following the sport for many years and are older and more mature. MMA does not however have a monopoly on retarded fans imo

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
sadly, I think WWE Ronda probably has her way with post-liver-transplant Tank. I mean, can he even exert himself at all now?
Did you not see his rematch with ferizzo in that fancy outdoor stadium? If he wasnt bright white and looking like onetrickpony I would have sworn he was fr the Kenyan Athletics team

Cardio for.days

aghof

an person
Apr 15, 2015
Did you not see his rematch with ferizzo in that fancy outdoor stadium? If he wasnt bright white and looking like onetrickpony I would have sworn he was fr the Kenyan Athletics team

Cardio for.days
who could forget this, one of the great moments in the history of our sport: