General Why aren't you dorks talking about gamestonk hilarity?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
You know how we often argue politics, instead of discuss, until someone reminds us that politicians and MSM are just pitting us against ourselves, to their benefit

This is what i fear about robinhood. I might actually make a video on the "cost of the trade" topic. Probably not tho

But long story short, i agree with anti-wallstreet sentiment. But i still believe some of the robinhood hate is misplaced. And congress is going to use the misinformation to implement rules and regulations that cause the cost of trading for small investors to go up.

Wallstreet, as in the broker dealers like goldman, morgan, etc will benefit due to the "bc bc bc, fuck robinhood" movement that may be leveraged to implement whatever new rules and regulations they go with

wallstreet are still big political campaign donors. That hasnt changed. And neither have politicians incentives to hook them up

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
GME closed up 104%

AH trading up 24%

It was so successful the first go around, I had a feeling this wasn't over.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Bloomberg nerd: "Here we go again. Instead of talking about treasury yields and inflation and other legit financial subjects, we're talking about Reddit, diamond hands and meme-stocks."

LMAO. I love how triggered these guys get over this.

Last edited:

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
GME

Up 104% today
and an additional 116% 1 hour after closing bell.

Opened today at $44.97
Now trading at $190

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Any information on who drove the price up? All redditors? Any algorythmic trading impact?
100% all Redditors
And folks jumping on in FOMO mode hoping it jumps to $400 like last time before it falls out of the sky like a Boeing engine over Colorado.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
MarketWatch premarket screener is a website I check the morning of every trade day.

Interesting that despite being up huge premarket, neither AMC (+16%) nor GME (+66%) show up on their list.

They have Tandem Diabetes Care (TNDM) as the market leader at 12.8%

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
MarketWatch premarket screener is a website I check the morning of every trade day.

Interesting that despite being up huge premarket, neither AMC (+16%) nor GME (+66%) show up on their list.

They have Tandem Diabetes Care (TNDM) as the market leader at 12.8%

Belobog @Belobog and I know someone that has like $300,000 of shares GME now valued over a million.
DIAMOND HANDS.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Good for them! That's awesome!
Not going to lie, I absolutely love the hype, fomo, and am a little jealous. But I had to pass on this. All the same things that pump and dump crypto are at play with GME now.
And with that this is simply people taking profit off of others in a showdown of speculation. I posted before about learning to follow this and predict it very well on the crypto market and I made a lot of money. But there's a ton of anxiety about it, you FOMO hard and risk making bad plays, and most of the exuberance can only be had because there's a hot market that means you usually win. Eventually this is going to come to an end and a lot of people are going to lose everything in GME and retail trading immaturity as a whole.