VID Why do So Many of you Dorks think Mackenzie Dern is Hot?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Well you are 0 for 5.

You ever heard of Washington DC, it's 30 minutes from me. I live in Reston, VA, in a somewhat upscale area.

Nice try , do better next time
Isn't DC still full of crackheads?

I guess I can see how someone in the Bible Belt finds this girl attractive...

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Isn't DC still full of crackheads?

I guess I can see how someone in the Bible Belt finds this girl attractive...

You really seem kind of out of it. Do you not travel much or get out of your house? You seem not be aware that every big city in the world has nice parts and ghetto parts.

Also, I got you figured out, you overcompensate more than anyone on this forum with trying to tell us how high your standards are and how women that hetero males think are hot, would somehow not even get a 2nd look from you.

I have figured out that you are in reality short, fat, ugly as fuck with a tiny pecker so you have to make this fake presentation of yourself to all of us.

Hey man, we are all friends here, we accept you as you are, it's gonna be alright pal.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You really seem kind of out of it. Do you not travel much or get out of your house? You seem not be aware that every big city in the world has nice parts and ghetto parts.

Also, I got you figured out, you overcompensate more than anyone on this forum with trying to tell us how high your standards are and how women that hetero males think are hot, would somehow not even get a 2nd look from you.

I have figured out that you are in reality short, fat, ugly as fuck with a tiny pecker so you have to make this fake presentation of yourself to all of us.

Hey man, we are all friends here, we accept you as you are, it's gonna be alright pal.
he is troll
he is fairly bitter
troll is his way of not being honest
actually tall, funny looking and with tiny feminine hands
He does hold a grudge...mad at me over gun control...Jon jones...and Mayweather...butblames it on other stuff

LOL don't take him seriously...I think he blocked me today...some men have periods

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
he is troll
he is fairly bitter
troll is his way of not being honest
actually tall, funny looking and with tiny feminine hands
He does hold a grudge...mad at me over gun control...Jon jones...and Mayweather...butblames it on other stuff

LOL don't take him seriously...I think he blocked me today...some men have periods

Yeah troll all the way, common sense tells us that any guy that comes on a MMA forum and tries to convince other dudes that women that are clearly hot, are not and he would not even look at them and they would not even get into lame big club in Miami are really guys with tiny peckers that don't actually get laid.

Guys that get pussy never speak that way, only the ones trying to convince other guys they do.

I think he just needs to learn to be himself and he don't have to create some fake persona of himself that literally zero people on the forum believe.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeah troll all the way, common sense tells us that any guy that comes on a MMA forum and tries to convince other dudes that women that are clearly hot, are not and he would not even look at them and they would not even get into lame big club in Miami are really guys with tiny peckers that don't actually get laid.

Guys that get pussy never speak that way, only the ones trying to convince other guys they do.

I think he just needs to learn to be himself and he don't have to create some fake persona of himself that literally zero people on the forum believe.
He is usually cool

but he does love his I am a tough guy your an idiot act

Rarely answers a question honestly, and would never admit he was wrong even if he was attempting to be serious...at least on this board/forum.

Is what it is.

take care

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He is usually cool

but he does love his I am a tough guy your an idiot act

Rarely answers a question honestly, and would never admit he was wrong even if he was attempting to be serious...at least on this board/forum.

Is what it is.

take care

Roger That.

What's cool about me and you is we probably don't agree on the topic of Gun Control, but I can see past that and at the end of the day you are good dude, so am I , and we both want this country and kids to be safer. I don't let us not being on the same page on that topic disrupt how I see you as a person or anything like that.

We rock

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Roger That.

What's cool about me and you is we probably don't agree on the topic of Gun Control, but I can see past that and at the end of the day you are good dude, so am I , and we both want this country and kids to be safer. I don't let us not being on the same page on that topic disrupt how I see you as a person or anything like that.

We rock
deep down he is still pissed about not being first 100

compensation mode engaged

:0

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
RaginCajun @RaginCajun
LOL started as fighter hating attention whoring

went to region bashing

then went to historical vikings debate

Next back to region bashing

then to breakdown of psychological tendencies of posters

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wasn't half as hot as you guy led me to beleibe and she talks like a foreign pirate