VID Why do So Many of you Dorks think Mackenzie Dern is Hot?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
She's one of those that looks good in certain photos but up close...not so much. Maybe I have higher standards but yeah, just doesn't do it for me...much like Rose with a shaved head irks some folks but I think she's gorgeous. To each their own...

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I’m very much a glass is half full even if there is only a drop of water in it but I’m struggling with some of the unprepared photos she’s in.......believe me, I’m always looking for any reason to love women (just ask Onetrickpony @Onetrickpony ) but I’m not able to work towards a yes here

The Sound of Violence

Host of a podcast about mma podcasts
Oct 28, 2015
I'm fairly convinced she's going to miss weight
Quotes like this are just convincing me more and more...

“I think the hardest part is really to lose weight and have all the media,” Dern said. “Not even just to lose weight – to lose weight is OK, but to be here and be smiling and to have your mouth not be dry, it’s hard”...

“It was the first time I flew this far for an MMA fight, so it was a lot of hours not doing anything, drinking a lot, holding the liquid,” Dern said. “So when I got here, I was OK, but the people in the UFC, they were a little bit worried. They called me like, ‘Are you OK?’ I said, ‘Don’t worry you guys, it’s OK. I went and ran and everything came off, so it’s perfect.’”

UFC 224's Mackenzie Dern on balancing media, weight cut – and questions about weight cut

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
She needs to work on touching her lips together when she is speaking....that top lip never leaves her gum line.