Why is misogny tolerated here?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Pandora and Spotify are most certainly a free service
spotify has ads for free users, now no offence but I don't wanna listen to ads in 1986, 1996, 2006, 2016 or any other year

and a brief search of Pandora suggests it is a service that's flopped in a big way and will be forced to follow spotify in removing the advert-free free service if it wants to survive. sure something else will popup like it, but hardly disproves my point that you're getting free music you should be paying for

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
spotify has ads for free users, now no offence but I don't wanna listen to ads in 1986, 1996, 2006, 2016 or any other year

and a brief search of Pandora suggests it is a service that's flopped in a big way and will be forced to follow spotify in removing the advert-free free service if it wants to survive. sure something else will popup like it, but hardly disproves my point that you're getting free music you should be paying for
.... Lol

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
What is your goal here trying to derail this thread?
you did that yourself by highlighting you're a hypocrite in regards to being a law abiding citizen, and before you say you haven't broken any laws, neither have the mods here by not following their rules to the letter, if that is even the case.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I mainly use artists own channels on youtube because those videos don't get removed. Look, take your crusade for millionaire musicians and record labels elsewhere, please.

Last edited:

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
you did that yourself by highlighting you're a hypocrite in regards to being a law abiding citizen, and before you say you haven't broken any laws, neither have the mods here by not following their rules to the letter, if that is even the case.
You're special.

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
You want the playlist? How do I share it?
If you want to and its public, you can just copy paste the url :D

If not it doesn't matter, good to hear new music always though.
I had set up some playlists in the past but videos being taken down have bummed me out on numerous occasions...Peace in Mississippi is taken off from youtube completely..for shame.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
OK, just so I get this.... We can talk shit on large groups of people as long as those people aren't a religious group, black, or fighters? it's open game?
Include Jews, Muslims, women, gays, and cowardly idiots from Kentucky. That about covers it. o_O

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
If you want to and its public, you can just copy paste the url :D

If not it doesn't matter, good to hear new music always though.
I had set up some playlists in the past but videos being taken down have bummed me out on numerous occasions...Peace in Mississippi is taken off from youtube completely..for shame.
tunes - YouTube

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I vote to let it rain. It doesn't offend me. Let's me know who the gays are.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.