NSFW Why was Galt banned?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Splinty @Splinty owes Galt a dump!

It can be like aDseg. Plus it brings the dump back
If you want to talk to Galt try all of your web browsers at Masato's as well as your phone, you might find one that works. That's what I did. And make sure you don't log out, you'll come across Galt eventually.

Vutu is still there as well amongst the wreckage though he has adopted his race troll persona as his normal personality these days, sadly.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If you want to talk to Galt try all of your web browsers at Masato's as well as your phone, you might find one that works. That's what I did. And make sure you don't log out, you'll come across Galt eventually.

Vutu is still there as well amongst the wreckage though he has adopted his race troll persona as his normal personality these days, sadly.
I can't even log out

I don't think I logged in in last few weeks but I can't log out

can't find any PMs or anything other than masato amazing art

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

I text Galt less than 5 minutes back. I think he's in the jungle again.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I can't even log out

I don't think I logged in in last few weeks but I can't log out

can't find any PMs or anything other than masato amazing art
Yeah I'm out on every browser except Chrome, with Chrome I'm still in. Was in with Brave as well but I foolishly logged out and found out the only way you can see the forum is if you were already logged in when the place was hacked.

It's very post apocalyptic in there now:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeah I'm out on every browser except Chrome, with Chrome I'm still in. Was in with Brave as well but I foolishly logged out and found out the only way you can see the forum is if you were already logged in when the place was hacked.

A casualty of the end of uncensored internet

Should be in a museum

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Friends with him on FB believe it not, and he seems to be doing fine. Wish him all the best. Genuinely good dude at his core. Just tended to be a bit "too much" here from time to time.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Just clicked that link and logged straight in. Get more RAM, gayboys!

Screenshot_20210227-024455.jpg

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Friends with him on FB believe it not, and he seems to be doing fine. Wish him all the best. Genuinely good dude at his core. Just tended to be a bit "too much" here from time to time.
So having your butt hole tickled is fine and dandy, but we draw the line at blatant racism and unsolicited dick pics?

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
He is an alcoholic and when it works it works.

And when it doesn't; it really doesn't ;)

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He is an alcoholic and when it works it works.

And when it doesn't; it really doesn't ;)
Galt's a pussy now. He got himself a good lady and doesn't even get into fights with police anymore. He got his shit together and I'm happy for him