Sci/Tech Why would I want to f*ck Halle Berry?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Halle was able to carry the ubdisputed "Most Beautiful Actress in the World" title for awhile. But time caught up to her and other actresses came on the scene or became better known.

Halle's ex-husbands have basically formed a club and become cool with each other because they all agree she's a lot to deal with. David Justice and Eric Benet legit became homies over her. She went through some bad things in her younger years and struggled with diabetes her whole life which some say accounts for her personality shifts. Most famously she's deaf in one ear because Wesley Snipes slapped her so hard while they were briefly dating early in her career around New Jack City.

She's looking different these days, but still alarmingly hot.

Oh yes. Shes hot. That weird eye does it.
The chick with the Afro has just escaped a concentration camp it seems. ;)

Joking aside. She's also had issues with her ex French Canadian model Gabriel Aubry over custody issues. Ugly breakup. He had a fight with with french weirdo actor Olivier Martinez that was her bf. Martinez beat the sh out of him. Then she married Martinez and divorced him last year.
Way too much drama with that chick to just
Be a coincidence.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...and-beat-wants-support-lowered-12k-month.html

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I wanna bang that droopy face broad in the hat there.
Haha

"Oh mah gawd. I got mah picture with Halle Berry last night. It was off the hook. Look for me to show up on TMZ rubbing elbows with Hollywood celebs!"

*views photo*

"Shit"

Last edited:

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
I don’t watch dungeons and dragons and sharknado type films.......got no time for them as I have no time for fake titted chicks....nothing against them, just not me
It’s a hacking movie FYI.

Worth a peek.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Boomerang was a film where they purposely downplayed her hotness for half the film to make her seem girl next door next to Robin Givens. She was hottest in Strictly Business.
Do you even Last Boy Scout bro?