Woken up at 4:30am by banging on my door

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Also

Did he REALLY fall out of his bed? lol.. Reminds me of the time I broke my hand in a fight in 7th grade and told the teachers, doctors etc that I fell down in the hallway and my hand broke my fall in the corner of a wall. it was clearly BS, but that's what my retarded 13 year old mind stuck with all the way through

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Also

Did he REALLY fall out of his bed? lol.. Reminds me of the time I broke my hand in a fight in 7th grade and told the teachers, doctors etc that I fell down in the hallway and my hand broke my fall in the corner of a wall. it was clearly BS, but that's what my retarded 13 year old mind stuck with all the way through
He Def fell, he works at 3 and doesn't go out drinking or anything and his gf wasn't there. He didn't know the month or day it was. When I got his dogs and brought them to my house I grabbed his bed sheets to wash, they were covered in blood. You could tell where he hit and then rolled to passout

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
God damn. Sounds legit to me in that case. Did he end up with a concussion or any other bad symptoms aside from the cut? Hope he's doing well. You're a good dude to help him, lol, lots of people woulda ignored that at 430 am or just let the shotty blow through the door.. haha

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
God damn. Sounds legit to me in that case. Did he end up with a concussion or any other bad symptoms aside from the cut? Hope he's doing well. You're a good dude to help him, lol, lots of people woulda ignored that at 430 am or just let the shotty blow through the door.. haha
Bad cut, concussion and 2 siezures
I have a speakeasy for a front door so it makes it easy to see who's out there without unlocking the door. Door is solid oak and reinforced as well, because reasons mainly.