General World without Israel

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Putin tried explaining this on Tucker, I only learned about these Khazarian blood-suckers masquerading as semitic in the last 5-6 years.
Unfortunately, with billions on the Abrahamic payroll & brainwashed to hell, I see this as a cooked bird.
They are convinced it's prophecy "unfolding", not manifest destiny. And either way, the belief would have them choose the gnostic mysterious unseen ethereal approach, "revelation", second coming etc.
Power for this group of blood sucking aliens the xtians will believe is the millenial reign to be 'deciphered' to 'he who has ears' for the next thousand years of injections & neuro diseases they'll blame on an ethereal pale horse & some bowls of wrath.

Where's that meme of the politician preaching to the people from a plank, where they're standing on ground side & his plank side is over the cliff?

I like Jewish people personally.
They're just as much cattle as we are.
To parallel, a quote from Enter the Dragon:
"Man.....ghettos are the same all over the world"

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I forgot to add, what's sick about this conflict, is that like the babylonian black magick money system that sees usury as power, that is taxes, our own effort funding our own demise as they laugh at us wearing red shoes, so to does this system use military strategies to learn and defeat the resistance in tunnels, which will be us/our children soon enough.
Forced psychologically to "take sides" to our own destruction.
Same bird.

White347lx

Mar 2, 2023
If I name the products and procedures I'm familiar with that were invented, designed and developed in the US then introduced and brought to market in Israel it would be traced back directly to my employer. Not gonna do that.

DILLIGAF

Aug 18, 2024
If I name the products and procedures I'm familiar with that were invented, designed and developed in the US then introduced and brought to market in Israel it would be traced back directly to my employer. Not gonna do that.
i could tell you, but then i'd have to kill you. my hands are registered weapons. checks in the mail. i wont cum in your mouth. my buds class was super secret, cant tell you the number.... that about covers all the lies people say when caught

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
That's entirely interpretation, again.

Paul - Read Paul's letters to the churches apart from the Roman-delivered scriptures you now have today.
The context of Paul, is a Roman Jew. Think of him like George Soros, initially.
He himself had jewish heritage. He sold out & watched his heritage further erode, saw the darkside, joined them in it, and was meagerly paid to persecute his heritage people. And he saw pharisees/saducees to the same in practice. He never met Jesus.
The copies of his letters were not written by him, keep that in mind. And they were "released" over 100 years later BY whomever(the circus aka church).
Examine these lettets critically like any other book you would in school, critically.
Who, what, when, where, why, how.

The rest - Do the same with "gospels" that were handed to you(same story, generations later, not authentic authorship).
Examine them individually & critically.
If you don't have time, get help from those who have studied the Greek, Hebrew, aramaic etc.
Robert Cargill univ. Iowa or Bart Erhmen.

Israel- Israel isn't even Israel.
This is a rabbit hole in itself.
You will HAVE to understand this, or it will continue to erode this planet & affirm the worldview. The prophecy that "His people" will return to the promised land needs to be examined, APART from the fact "Israel" is literally on a map, and the church(circus) affirms prophecy fullfilled by this "1 in a million" fact.

From the Christian perspective, this fulfilled prophecy means ALL OTHER SCRIPTURE must be "true".
So why not the other apocrypha or gospels that DON'T align with this, and are deleted from canon, and/or changed, and or mistranslated?

The "gospels"(Mathew & Luke) btw, wete written by "q" documents and Mark.
John is an ENTIRELY different book set.
So you CANNOT take this book(NT) as a book, but sets.

Look at doctrine/theology.

Mark/Q/Mathew/Luke

John
John 1-3
Revelation(Revealing)

Pauls letters

Acts/Romans

Titus/Philemon

James

Peter's(read ALL Peter's books & his Revelation)

Hebrews

Most people will never do any of this.
Nor will they study Greek, Hebrew, other text.
They will take the shortcut their entire lives & die.
"My people die daily for lack of knowledge".
Literal knowledge, not gnostic/ethereal "holy spirit knowledge".
No it’s direct scripture, unlike your meth fueled rant.
Evertything Gid said about Israel is coming about and you’re making excuses.
Their corrupt world leaders will go down, but the nation will repent.
Nobody cares what you have to say, here is what God’s word says.
Romans 11: 1-5
I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin.2 God did not reject his people, whom he foreknew. Don’t you know what Scripture says in the passage about Elijah—how he appealed to God against Israel: 3 “Lord, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars; I am the only one left, and they are trying to kill me”[a]? 4 And what was God’s answer to him? “I have reserved for myself seven thousand who have not bowed the knee to Baal.”[b] 5 So too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace.

Le Chat Noir

White347lx

Mar 2, 2023
lmfao - YES. Israel has some of the most advance treatments in the world.
Do you have any examples of americans going to Israel for medical treatment of any kind? Plenty of jews who can afford it come to the US for various neuro surgeries, enough that large hospitals market directly to them just like they do to Canadians.

DILLIGAF

Aug 18, 2024
Do you have any examples of americans going to Israel for medical treatment of any kind? Plenty of jews who can afford it come to the US for various neuro surgeries, enough that large hospitals market directly to them just like they do to Canadians.
Before is was "ANYONE" - Sure NO ONE would go there for ground breaking / cutting edge advances.
But you want an example of americans traveling there. Sure, Joe, Sue, John, Steve, Betty, Sally...the list is endless.
Now its your turn, name EVERYONE who died on the Titanic.

According to data published in the Israeli Ministry of Health report, more than 30,000 people arrived for treatment in Israel in 2013. For comparison, in 2006 the number was 15,000. Medical Tourism in Israel is an independent branch of the economy characterized by rapid growth and a trend towards further development. It is estimated that its annual turnover is equal to the U.S. $ 140 million.
Medical tourists are citizens of other countries, visiting Israel to receive medical services. Most of them are residents of ... and the United States.

MANY USA companies and hospitals partner with israeli health care facilities and bring israeli tech to patients in the USA.