General World without Israel

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheAwkwardTitan

IQ = 209
Jan 30, 2016
I think Trump knows exactly how corrupt and evil Israel is, and how they’ve corrupted our Govt and ushered a level of evil into American society that many can’t comprehend, or are unwilling to believe.

And I think Trump has something waiting for Israel’s ass when he returns. I truly believe America is going to reach a level of prosperity none of us have experienced in our lifetimes.

The great purge.
Right or wrong you sound like the exact type of autistic, retard who would moderate a forum.

Bungee up

Jun 25, 2022
Trump has something waiting for Israel's ass. The past 7 1/2 years have been optics and intentional misinformation. He wont play his cards on Israel until the very end, but their time is coming. Watch it happen.
I can only hope you're right.
My expectations are much lower. If he says no to them just once on any little thing I'll consider that a massive win. If he told them to go fuck themselves altogether he'd be hero status to me , I'd take a bullet for the guy.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I can only hope you're right.
My expectations are much lower. If he says no to them just once on any little thing I'll consider that a massive win. If he told them to go fuck themselves altogether he'd be hero status to me , I'd take a bullet for the guy.
I truly believe Trump has it all and the next 4 years are going to be amazing. Hang in there my man.

Feels Good

to drink BEER
Aug 13, 2024
We are all slaves to the Israelis.
We are in a Weimar Republic 2.0 moment. History could repeat itself. I think it's a bit of a "Choose Your Own Adventure" moment and things could go multiple ways from here...

1. A Hitler could rise and commit treason by telling the truth, only to inspire hundreds of millions of oppressed people across the earth
2. Israel could lose their right to statehood again, and be cast out to the four courners of the earth
3. All of Islam cound unite under a 12'er Shia Caliphate and bring the Jews into Dhimi status
4. Fill in the blank. "_____________"

Here's to option #2

AnotherTMAGuy

Aug 13, 2024
We are in a Weimar Republic 2.0 moment. History could repeat itself. I think it's a bit of a "Choose Your Own Adventure" moment and things could go multiple ways from here...

1. A Hitler could rise and commit treason by telling the truth, only to inspire hundreds of millions of oppressed people across the earth
2. Israel could lose their right to statehood again, and be cast out to the four courners of the earth
3. All of Islam cound unite under a 12'er Shia Caliphate and bring the Jews into Dhimi status
4. Fill in the blank. "_____________"

Here's to option #2

Give them California.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
She had citizenship in US and Turkey.
I was about to mentioned that myself, the lid is about to blow in Turkey I think. Turks are beyond furious about what's going on in Gaza.

Erdogan may have no other choice than to cut the sale of oil to Israel which would have a pretty significant impact I think.

Feels Good

to drink BEER
Aug 13, 2024

He made the comment after describing what Palestinian and Turkish officials said was the killing by Israeli troops of a Turkish-American woman taking part in a protest on Friday against settlement expansion in the Israeli-occupied West Bank.

"The only step that will stop Israeli arrogance, Israeli banditry, and Israeli state terrorism is the alliance of Islamic countries," Erdogan said at an Islamic schools' association event near Istanbul.