Your favourite wrestler..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Fattiecorpuscle

Oct 19, 2015
As I get older, the list gets longer.

Roddy Piper, Ric Flair, The Rock and of course anyone my age has to have a soft spot for the Ultimate Warrior. For me though, just ahead of the other legends:

Came here to say The Hitman.

I remember my dad met him when I was a kid and stil huge in to wrestling, got me an autograph.

Also my dad was able to get a very rare autographed photo of Bret wearing a tuxedo. We probably still have it somewhere. I always remember that he always ends his signature with 4 dots, representing his 4 kids.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Came here to say The Hitman.

I remember my dad met him when I was a kid and stil huge in to wrestling, got me an autograph.

Also my dad was able to get a very rare autographed photo of Bret wearing a tuxedo. We probably still have it somewhere. I always remember that he always ends his signature with 4 dots, representing his 4 kids.
I got to meet him as a young man at a Calgary Hitmen hockey game at the Memorial Cup (He owned the team at the time) It was actually just a few days before his brother Owen died. Kind of crazy.

Mud Slinger

Oct 20, 2015
Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat. I can remember seeing a house show at the old St. Paul Civic Center and crying my eyes out when he lost. image.jpeg