General 11th September 20 years on.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Hey, no beef! I'm just explaining my point of view.

Also, just because WTC7 looks kinda like a controlled demolition to some uneducated plonker like me, doesn't mean it was one.

I don't think the towers were a controlled demolition, and I prefer to believe that WTC7 wasn't either.
It is interesting like that

Of course no beef, I know you don't roll like that

View: https://giphy.com/gifs/12LnrobNhlcHbq

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have no special knowledge either way.

The reason I believe thst the twin towers fell due to structural weakening is that the collapse in both of them started from the point of impact, each floor pancaking onto the next. That's dramatically different from WTC7, which looks way more like a controlled demolition in the way it dropped.

The twin towers collapsing due to structural weakening, caused by the impact from the planes blowing away the fireproofing, and the jet fuel burning hot enough to cause the steel to buckle - even if it's all true, it doesn't disprove the theories about 9/11 being an inside job. I prefer to believe otherwise, but what do I know?
Molten iron was pouring out of the tower before it fell according to dozens of witnesses; iron.
Twin Towers weren't made of iron.
The question isn't whether heat changes the strength of steel, of course it does.
But molten iron had no place in the twin towers, naturally.
It was that standing out that single-handedly proved the narrative as highly unlikely. I've listened to countless hours of experts in these fields who concur that the samples taken by the USGS & other agencies involved & examined under an electron microscope all point to nanothermite being the only known cause of the molten iron(byproduct of thermite) and the massive quantities of molten iron beads present. It HAD to be twice as hot, and MSDS's in the WTC towers showed zero material present or stored to manifest those temperatures.

The only reason the story is believed is because it was presented with a bow, and the public cannot handle nefarious involvement.
When the NIST took over the investigation, they essentially threw out the findings that didn't fit the narrative.
This isn't even taking into account rooms packed with unknown "substances" appearing to be explosives leaked later underground, or the explosions heard by hundreds.

Those towers were done to death with the patsy Tim Osman baked into the narrative.

And after this guy called it 3 months prior. he met his demise later, like he also predicted.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/hfZmkcOK1maO/

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Can anyone show me buildings falling in a similar manner?

Ultimate false flag