General 14 students, 1 teacher dead following mass school shooting in Texas

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Types of preschool programs in Ontario
In Ontario, early childhood programs are regulated by the provincial government. When it comes to choosing a preschool program, look for one with Registered Early Childhood Educators (RECEs), and ask to drop in for a visit. Here are some types of preschools available in Ontario:

• Local community or non-profit co-operative schools: These are usually the least expensive as parents work voluntarily as teachers’ aides alongside professional teachers.
  • Religious schools: Usually attached to religious institutions and may include religious education (it isn’t essential for children to follow the same religion as the school).
  • Private schools: These are most expensive and vary considerably from small home-run set-ups to large custom-built schools.
  • Montessori schools: Montessori is more of a philosophy of life than a teaching method. Some Montessori schools have preschool (for children aged two and a half to six years) and elementary levels (ages six to 12)
so they aren’t part of the public system (because you pay). maybe there are free ones, i don’t know.

game, set and match
It says "Regulated by the government" in you're quote.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
About thirty years ago I was walking around with my cousin from Ireland, and we discussed a recent school shooting.
He asked how I would feel if I couldn't go to a store and buy a gun tomorrow. Like the 2nd had been nullified.

After some thought I recall telling him that it would feel weird having a given right taken from me.
He was ... baffled? Put off?
Idk

M

member 1013

I don't remember seeing the word "public" used when anyone was talking to me. If that's what you were referring to, then I apologize.
it what i meant but i probably didn’t say it, and you are right in your point too. i will never watch another video by that weird southern guy anyway, he’s really annoying to listen to.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
it what i meant but i probably didn’t say it, and you are right in your point too. i will never watch another video by that weird southern guy anyway, he’s really annoying to listen to.
Fake accent, imo.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No lol. Is that what the fat marine told you?
Haha, so yeah, you are.

Lol no it fucking isn't. Find me one notable reference of someone using it. Feel free to search a corpus (after you google what a corpus is of course).
You're too young & stupid to even know, I actually lived that life retard, Google wasn't invented yet.
Is this an acceptable "corpus" Holmes?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Haha, so yeah, you are.

You're too young & stupid to even know, I actually lived that life retard, Google wasn't invented yet.
Is this an acceptable "corpus" Holmes?

He spent weeks trying to convince me that Floridians have "western" accents, and that a western accent meant no discernable accent. I wouldn't put a lot of faith in his vocabulary claims.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
many back and forth posts and you still haven't said anything.
Why do you exist?
What is the point of your taking up space?
You're amazing.
This is literally the story of your life.
You haven't procreated & never will, yet opin on everything regarding it.
You've never built so much as a doghouse or owned a small business, yet opin on everything societal.
You're the perfect libtard, "Milly the millenial".
Yapping linearly about Darwinism's beautiful evolution & failing to see you're not a successor to the theory.
As DDL famously renditioned, "You're afterbirth, slithered out of your mother's filth. They should've put you in a glass jar on a mantlepiece."
When your corpse is finally in a garden as fertilizer will be the day you're useful.
Even your screenname is gay af.
Your nephews(if you have any) will have nothing but thousands of TMMAC posts of cowardly mockery to look upon, and this post.
You have no life whatsoever other than this forum.
Your own wife would drop her eggs at my sight.
Fortunately for the human race's sake that won't happen with you.
Maybe it's because you're a David Hogg look-alike...maybe it's the toe ring on a grown man....maybe it's just that she knows your claim to superiority is something you had no control over yet obsess about, your height.
Thankfully those genes will stay in the nuts of their carrier with 3 covid vaccines & 2 boosters; possibly a nut-N95.

Oh I'm sorry, thought you were @conor mcgregor nut hugger ...

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
You've never built so much as a doghouse or owned a small business, yet opin on everything societal.
Imagine he never went to law school yet pretended to be a lawyer?

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
You're amazing.
Yapping linearly about Darwinism's beautiful evolution & failing to see you're not a successor to the theory.
As DDL famously renditioned, "You're afterbirth, slithered out of your mother's filth. They should've put you in a glass jar on a mantlepiece."
When your corpse is finally in a garden as fertilizer will be the day you're useful.
Your nephews(if you have any) will have nothing but thousands of TMMAC posts of cowardly mockery to look upon, and this post.
Maybe it's because you're a David Hogg look-alike...maybe it's the toe ring on a grown man....maybe it's just that she knows your claim to superiority is something you had no control over yet obsess about, your height.
Thankfully those genes will stay in the nuts of their carrier with 3 covid vaccines & 2 boosters; possibly a nut-N95.

Oh I'm sorry, thought you were CMNH...

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
@Hands
To answer your question, which I'm sure is pointless; the relation between guns & Australia's current dilemna...

"An armed society is a polite society"

Is it polite to fine folks $72,000.00 & jail them for not obeying covid lockdowns?

The only reason it didn't happen in America is guns.
And the only reason it wasn't tried is because it would've backfired miserably had they tried to enforce it with the world watching.
That and cops are only half as stupid in the U.S. as unarmed societies.

This is the obvious correlation.
Guns dissuade tyranny, period.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He spent weeks trying to convince me that Floridians have "western" accents, and that a western accent meant no discernable accent. I wouldn't put a lot of faith in his vocabulary claims
This is pretty much the sum total of his existence.

M

member 3289

You're amazing.

Oh I'm sorry, thought you were @conor mcgregor nut hugger ...
You're a conspiratard fake lawyer with TWO DUI's.