General 14 students, 1 teacher dead following mass school shooting in Texas

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Shatterproof/bulletproof glass and locks: *Exist*

Everyone: There's no way to keep people from coming into a building!!!
Reinforced concrete: *exists"

Shills for extremist right wing cunts: "Why even have windows in an elementary school at all? Supermax prisons don't have windows, just more reinforced concrete, and they never get shot up."

Put "glass windows" next to rap music and violent video games on your embarrassing Hannity-approved list of social failures that have contributed to allowing this massacre to happen. You know, the list that doesn't include guns or gun laws or gun culture or gun lobbyists.

??

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Shills for extremist right wing cunts: "Why even have windows in an elementary school at all? Supermax prisons don't have windows, just more reinforced concrete, and they never get shot up."
We have already been told, Costco doesn’t have windows and it NEVER gets shot up!!!

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
My son at 17 asked for an AR 15 for his birthday. My son is well adjusted as far as I can tell but I couldn’t come up with one good reason for him to have one.
It's so bizarre that you guys legitimately don't realise how bizarre this is.

And the reason why you couldn't come up with a reason for your random suburban 18 year old to own a fucking AR-15....... is because there isn't a fucking reason why he needs or should have one. ?

??

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

And the reason why you couldn't come up with a reason for your random suburban 18 year old to own a fucking AR-15....... is because there isn't a fucking reason why he needs or should have one. ?

??
What would you say if I said I just bought one today?

I'm a GAM if you were wondering.

M

member 3289

??
I know people with AR-15s who have never fired them. It's insane.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
so i know nothing about the guy and agreed with one video opinion and i’ve “fallen for his grift?”

okay then
Of course this guy triggers the fuck out of that clown. Shills always get triggered by calm, thoughtful takedowns of the braindead lying bullshit that they shill for. ?

??