General 2020 MLB Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Who knows what will happen, I don’t care until they come out with something more substantial than “Cora was at both clubs, so....”
I do think that they're going to find some shit because Cora was a both clubs but who the hell knows what. I just want them to announce whatever it may be so that people can pay their fines and we can move on to making fun of those that are guilty.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I do think that they're going to find some shit because Cora was a both clubs but who the hell knows what. I just want them to announce whatever it may be so that people can pay their fines and we can move on to making fun of those that are guilty.
On a side note, I don’t like to see players hurt, though it is newsworthy........severino is gone for the season

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Astros HBP so far this spring: 7

It's gonna be a fun season checking in on Astros games.

Matrix

Astros Fan
Feb 15, 2020
Looks like we have an *'s fan.

Can’t wait to hear the excuses when they make ANOTHER deep run. Everyone will say they’re wearing buzzers when in reality they’ll be wearing padding to take that pitch, smile and take their base. Can’t wait!!

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Can’t wait to hear the excuses when they make ANOTHER deep run. Everyone will say they’re wearing buzzers when in reality they’ll be wearing padding to take that pitch, smile and take their base. Can’t wait!!
If they smile and take their base I'm fine with it.
We can all move on.

If they bitch and retaliate, shit will go on all season.

Matrix

Astros Fan
Feb 15, 2020
If they smile and take their base I'm fine with it.
We can all move on.

If they bitch and retaliate, shit will go on all season.
I think they will take it to a certain extent. Hell, I think they’ve proven that so far. At one point enough will be enough though and I think we all know that.

You do realize Altuve used the trash can less than 3% of home games in 2017? That’s not much help at all. Others used it more but not Mighty Mouse. I’ll see if I can find the article.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
You do realize Altuve used the trash can less than 3% of home games in 2017? That’s not much help at all. Others used it more but not Mighty Mouse. I’ll see if I can find the article.
I don't believe a thing coming out of that organization. I'm still not convinced that he didn't wear a buzzer.

Matrix

Astros Fan
Feb 15, 2020
You shouldnt waste your time trying to defend cheaters anyway.
When did I defend them? I said I’d post the article that explained in detail what actually happened in regards to the trash can. The buzzer is for conspiratards as far as I’m concerned.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I think they will take it to a certain extent. Hell, I think they’ve proven that so far. At one point enough will be enough though and I think we all know that.

This post good enough? 3% or 90 percent they still cheated and you tried to deflect

Matrix

Astros Fan
Feb 15, 2020
Bec
This post good enough? 3% or 90 percent they still cheated and you tried to deflect
Because I explained something that most people don’t know? Chill brah.. CHILL.. It’s a kids game and they broke an unwritten rule. I suppose you think I need to be beaned as well lmao

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Bec

Because I explained something that most people don’t know? Chill brah.. CHILL.. It’s a kids game and they broke an unwritten rule. I suppose you think I need to be beaned as well lmao
Dont try to undervalue the fact that they cheated.