General 2021-2022 NHL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I just got off the phone with Mark Giordano. He said he’s in the best shape of his life and he’s ready to run through a wall for me.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
A match made in heaven.
first games are against the Toronto Maple Leafs.

i assume they're our cross-province rival. If we perpetually suck, they must be fairly successful.

do Ottawa Senator fans drink Labatt's Blue?

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
You definitely have to be up right now. Marchessault scored a goal in the first. Grubauer has given up two on six.
First night jitters for Grubaur - gonna take a month or two before the Kracken D start gellin and building solid chemistry ..till then might be a rough ride for Grubs..all apart of the growing pains of being an expansion team.

Still can't believe the Avs let him go, he was a key piece of the Avs success last year. He'll find his groove after tonight and really start shutting down shop.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
First night jitters for Grubaur - gonna take a month or two before the Kracken D start gellin and building solid chemistry ..till then might be a rough ride for Grubs..all apart of the growing pains of being an expansion team.

Still can't believe the Avs let him go, he was a key piece of the Avs success last year. He'll find his groove after tonight and really start shutting down shop.
They’re sloppy play seems to all be in the defensive zone. The forecheck is looking very promising though. Should be a great season.

Last edited:

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Even if Seattle loses this game, they’re looking very solid. Especially in that second period. Great fucking game to open the season.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
A few things to work on defensively, but overall the Kraken looked great. Penalty kill was solid, puck movement was great, and the forecheck was on point. Let’s not forget Vegas is probably the best team in the west right now.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
A few things to work on defensively, but overall the Kraken looked great. Penalty kill was solid, puck movement was great, and the forecheck was on point. Let’s not forget Vegas is probably the best team in the west right now.
Yeah. Good start. Even with Grubhaer having an off night losing 4-3 to one of the best teams in the league is a positive.

Damn, good call on Dunn too. He is getting all their power play opportunities and looks like a real offensive defense man.