General 2021-2022 NHL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Has anyone been paying attention to Winnipeg? They’ve been looking solid. They played great against Edmonton the other night, and are playing them again tonight have looked great through one period.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Has anyone been paying attention to Winnipeg? They’ve been looking solid. They played great against Edmonton the other night, and are playing them again tonight have looked great through one period.
That overtime went the full 5:00 with no stoppages.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Oilers about to start a power play. Draisaitl and/or McDavid about to get a point.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
So I’ve only ever played street hockey as a kid, but I’ve always wanted to play ice hockey pretty much my whole life. But growing up poor in Southern California made that impossible. So now that I’m middle class American with no kids, I’m going to play. I’ve decided to go take some ice skating lessons. I’ve skated a few times, but definitely need to learn how. I can’t stop, which I imagine being pretty important. After some skating lessons, I’m going to do a few hockey classes, and then join a beer league.

I’m pretty pumped about this.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
This Jets vs Oilers game is fucking awesome. Turn it on if you can. It’s on ESPN+

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
This game is fucking nuts. Ehlers gets the first goal of the game, and McDavid comes right back 30 seconds later to tie it up in the 3rd. Fucking awesome game so far.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
That was one of the best games so far this season. Edmonton wins in the shootout. Skinner stops 44/45 in 65 minutes, and shuts down Winnipeg in the shootout. Fuck that was a good one.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
So I’ve only ever played street hockey as a kid, but I’ve always wanted to play ice hockey pretty much my whole life. But growing up poor in Southern California made that impossible. So now that I’m middle class American with no kids, I’m going to play. I’ve decided to go take some ice skating lessons. I’ve skated a few times, but definitely need to learn how. I can’t stop, which I imagine being pretty important. After some skating lessons, I’m going to do a few hockey classes, and then join a beer league.

I’m pretty pumped about this.
I was great at roller skating and in line skating.

But ice, just can't do. My ankles always collapse. Then when I tie em up tight enough to solidify my ankles, I can skate forward pretty well.

As long as I don't have to stop.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
When I was typing that last post, it was 3-0 with Colorado just starting a power play. I had to erase everything because they scored. Enock-O-Lypse Now! @Enock-O-Lypse Now! this is probably a fun game for you to watch. Very frustrating over here.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
And the Kraken finally get one on the power play. Eberle extends his point streak to 8 games with his 9th goal of the season.