General 2021-2022 NHL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Edmonton being Edmonton, stars just basically skill zoned them
I caught the last couple minutes of the 2nd, and the 3rd. It was surprising how the Stars were able to negate McDavid from getting anything going. Also probably hurts that Duncan Keith had to leave the game, and Darnell Nurse being out.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
What games is everyone watching tonight?

Im planning on flipping back and forth between Wild vs Devils and Jets vs Blue Jackets for the early game. Kraken play the Hurricanes at 7, so definitely watching that whole game. LETS GO KRAKEN!

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Holy fuck. The Kraken vs Hurricanes game was so good. Easily top 5 games of the season so far. I’m about to spoil it, but that doesn’t matter because, A. You’ve already seen the score. And B. I don’t give a fuck.

Kraken win 2-1, babes! Goals by McCann and Johansson. The goal tending by both teams was great, but big hats off to Grubauer for making some very crucial saves. It looks like he may be finding his rhythm finally.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Duchene is a saint! A saint, I say!
He is having a monster season this year should continue.

Im banking when MacKinnon comes back Landeskog, MacKinnon, Rantanan will continue their deadly scoring attack they've had the last couple years...Landys stats should get pumped up when Mac comes back.

Trade advantage goes in your favor but I'm happy with the deal.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
He is having a monster season this year should continue.

Im banking when MacKinnon comes back Landeskog, MacKinnon, Rantanan will continue their deadly scoring attack they've had the last couple years...Landys stats should get pumped up when Mac comes back.

Trade advantage goes in your favor but I'm happy with the deal.
It was a tough decision for me honestly. I know he’s going to be getting his numbers up the second MacKinnon comes back.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
No one trade with TheFifthScallop @TheFifthScallop !!! He’s a scum bag!!! He traded me an injured TJ Oshie after PM’ing falsified medical reports stating he was 100% healthy and in “the best shape of his career”.