General 2021-2022 NHL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

GOAT

Nov 17, 2021
The “Coyotes are moving” rumor mill is chugging again. Reportedly, their current owner is looking to get out and might be selling to Tillman Fertita, who would relocate them to Houston. The NHL quickly debunked the rumor.

GOAT

Nov 17, 2021
Dude’s offering me Hellybuyck and Spurgeon for Eichel and Pionk in a keeper league with two goalies. My other goalies are Binnington, Merzlikins, Grubauer, Holtby and Smith. My centers are Matthews, Point, Henrique and Johansen. Defensemen are Muzzin, McNabb, Nurse, Martinez, Larsson, Chiarot, Ristolainen. Hits and Blocks are big in the league.

Yay or nay?

GOAT

Nov 17, 2021
nobody wants that albatross.
The ownership, from Trader Jerry and Gretzky on, has been an embarrassment. The only semi competent owner they’ve had that wasn’t the league is Barroway. This current clown is a worthless dipshit too.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
The ownership, from Trader Jerry and Gretzky on, has been an embarrassment. The only semi competent owner they’ve had that wasn’t the league is Barroway. This current clown is a worthless dipshit too.
even if a city could propagandize the "sports boost" bullshit (and we already have Suns, Diamondbacks, Mercury, Rising, etc as examples of that isn't a thing), no city wants to deal the ownership.

GOAT

Nov 17, 2021
even if a city could propagandize the "sports boost" bullshit (and we already have Suns, Diamondbacks, Mercury, Rising, etc as examples of that isn't a thing), no city wants to deal the ownership.
Mark Detmer is a pretty good friend of mine. He said the Phoenix city officials told him that if all the owners were as easy to deal with as the Rising owners, they’d get a hell of a lot further. The Coyotes have been a major dumpster fire ownership wise, the Dbacks and Ken Kendrick aren’t much better. Sarver is a moderate pain in the ass but has his own outside issues.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Mark Detmer is a pretty good friend of mine. He said the Phoenix city officials told him that if all the owners were as easy to deal with as the Rising owners, they’d get a hell of a lot further. The Coyotes have been a major dumpster fire ownership wise, the Dbacks and Ken Kendrick aren’t much better. Sarver is a moderate pain in the ass but has his own outside issues.
Sarver bought an institution, it's taking him longer to run it into the ground with his outside issues...but basically what you said.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I had to turn it over to the Devils v. Wild game. Kaprizov just scored a real nice and greasy one. 1-0 Wild.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Where would be the best place for the Coyotes to end up if they do leave Arizona? I’m not a fan of the idea of them moving to Houston. I would rather see Hartford get the Whalers back, but honestly I’m blown away that theres not an NHL team in Wisconsin. Wisconsin is a big hockey state, and they would have a great fan base.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Where would be the best place for the Coyotes to end up if they do leave Arizona? I’m not a fan of the idea of them moving to Houston. I would rather see Hartford get the Whalers back, but honestly I’m blown away that theres not an NHL team in Wisconsin. Wisconsin is a big hockey state, and they would have a great fan base.
Quebec.

GOAT

Nov 17, 2021
Portland and Milwaukee would be my selected choices but Houston makes sense too

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Holy shit. I turned back to the Sabres vs. Panthers game, and I’m glad I did. Fucking insane third period and it’s only about 8 minutes into it. Panthers tied it up early, and then just took a lead.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Portland and Milwaukee would be my selected choices but Houston makes sense too
I would be so happy if Portland got an NHL team, but I don’t see it happening anytime soon, since Seattle just got one. Milwaukee makes a lot more sense to me over Houston. Although, Milwaukee has an AHL team, they deserve to have an NHL team simply because hockey is so big out there.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Both my goalies are shitting the bed this week. Hellebuyck has allowed 4 goals on 26 attempts tonight.