General 2021-2022 NHL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Busy weekend, couldn't pay closer attention.

Wings beat Sabres 3-2 in OT on Saturday night, in fourth place, 10-9-3.
I'm not dismal so far, as this is about what I expected.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Kraken up 3-0 after the first period in Buffalo. Soucy and Tanev both score a short handed goal, McCann scores on 5v5. If they continue to play like this, I will be so happy.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Who did you cheer for before the Kraken come to town?
Minnesota Wild.

Edit: When I was a kid, I was a fan of the Ducks because I loved the Mighty Ducks movie and I’m originally from Orange County. I stopped watching for years, then when I started again, I rooted for the Wild because I had so many coworkers from Minnesota, so my wife and I adopted them. But we knew once we had a team in the area, we would jump ship.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Kraken beat the Sabres 7-4. First two periods were great, third period was very sloppy defensively. 4 wins in the last 5 games. We’re starting to make a comeback, babes!

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
This is peak nerding right here boys. Scouting the red wings on the left, Panthers vs Caps on the right. My wife’s work setup is now my sports viewing setup.8EDF3D32-7298-467C-A488-99EA7EB0CF84.jpeg

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I'm unable to stay awake going into OT
You guys win in the shootout.

I still can’t believe our first goal was called back for goalie interference. Absolute bull shit. It’s not goalie interference if you get shoved by an opposing player into their goalie.

All in all though, our defenceman Lauzon is the reason we gave up two of the goals to you guys. I hope we trade him, because he is a big problem on our defence.

The Red Wings looks solid though. Lucas Raymond is so fucking good. Can’t believe he’s only 19.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
You guys win in the shootout.

I still can’t believe our first goal was called back for goalie interference. Absolute bull shit. It’s not goalie interference if you get shoved by an opposing player into their goalie.

All in all though, our defenceman Lauzon is the reason we gave up two of the goals to you guys. I hope we trade him, because he is a big problem on our defence.

The Red Wings looks solid though. Lucas Raymond is so fucking good. Can’t believe he’s only 19.
Screenshot_20211202-082128_NHL.jpg

Lookit them giveaways. Yah, Raymond is an example of kids getting so good so early it pisses me off a bit