General 2021 what are you watching on Netflix? thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Is this the one where he talks about his bitterness about his Comedy Central contract, and asks the audience not to stream Chapelle's Show if they give a fuck about him?

I only saw that one clip.

??

Mutha fucka was just protecting his property

In his initial message to fans in November, asking them to stop streaming the show, Chappelle said: “People think I made a lot of money from Chappelle’s Show. When I left that show I never got paid. They didn’t have to pay me because I signed the contract. But is that right?

“I found out that these people were streaming my work and they never had to ask me or they never have to tell me. Perfectly legal because I signed the contract. But is that right? I didn’t think so, either.”

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Is this the one where he talks about his bitterness about his Comedy Central contract, and asks the audience not to stream Chapelle's Show if they give a fuck about him?

I only saw that one clip.

??
No. I have yet to see his other specials; I've only seen clips on YT.

This is "scorched earth, how is this airing" stuff.

I'm very very over the "white people are like this, black people are like that" humor, but his artistry makes it LOL funny.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Lol! Clifford the big black n******

He doesn’t give a shit because it’s his last Netflix special and he’s already been paid.

love this guy

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Dayum. Chappelle starts strong lol!
If you Google his name right now there are so so so oooooo many articles blasting him for this special.

He was expecting it and leaned into it even harder.

I'm glad that he's taking a little break from specials though, or says that he is. It'll be good for him to come out throwing even more fire when he returns.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i dont watch tv and only have netflix so people dont think i am a psychopath when they come over . i occasionally see tv when i go to other peoples houses and it always reminds me why i dont watch tv

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
i dont watch tv and only have netflix so people dont think i am a psychopath when they come over . i occasionally see tv when i go to other peoples houses and it always reminds me why i dont watch tv
what do you do when you blaze if not tv?

music? stars?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
what do you do when you blaze if not tv?

music? stars?
dude... i am old. i get home from work get cleaned up, make some dinner. looks at the internet for a while .blaze and go tf to bed by like 930. 445am comes early. i can barely make it to the end of a PPV card these days and i am on the westcoast .its over by 1030.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
dude... i am old. i get home from work get cleaned up, make some dinner. looks at the internet for a while .blaze and go tf to bed by like 930. 445am comes early. i can barely make it to the end of a PPV card these days and i am on the westcoast .its over by 1030.
lol im with ya. its 836 and ive been in bed for around 36 minutes so far. ill fall asleep within minutes of putting my phone down. just catching up on my daily youtube "watch later" list

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
You should reply to SOME PEOPLE’S comments.

I am just saying. ??‍♀
on youtube? lol.

i have over 400 videos. so comments are coming in nonstop

i chat alot. but this week, ive worked almost every waking second. so no time to chat yet since as soon as i hit publish im on to the next one

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
white lotus isnt a show id recommend people to go marathon watch

it was a nice sunday night HBO show tho, for six weeks

awkwardness and dry humor then 10pm EST bedtime for bonzos
Some shows are best with a breather in-between
People binge watch stuff that had cliffhangers that people waited 7 days for
A very different experience when you let an episode breathe for a few sleeps

and I also liked your videos...haven't listened in years but I can remember your voice and style
makes the few images you posted funnier haha

enjoy

Last edited:

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Some shows are best with a breather in-between
People binge watch stuff that had cliffhangers that people waited 7 days to resolve
A very different experience when you let an episode breathe

and I also liked your videos...haven't listened in years but I can remember your voice and style
makes the few images you posted funnier haha

enjoy
im with ya. i love marathoning. but i also loved the week wait that allows multiple versions of a story to play out in our heads in anticipation of the next episode

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
finished first two seasons of You earlier this week. great show!! season 3 comes out next week. below are the two trailers for season 1

description on Netflix Season 1 Trailer #2 video
YOU, a Netflix Original Series, is the riveting and hypnotic story of Joe Goldberg (Penn Badgley), an obsessive yet brilliant New Yorker, who exploits today’s technology to win the heart of Beck (Elizabeth Lail) amid the growing suspicions of her best friend Peach (Shay Mitchell). Joe transforms himself from stalker to boyfriend while doing whatever it takes to eliminate all obstacles standing in his way — even if it means murder. Set in today’s 24/7 hyper-connected world, YOU explores how vulnerable we all are to stalking and manipulation online and in real life.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY55ig5js6I

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZtRnIwv_FY

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
finished first two seasons of You earlier this week. great show!! season 3 comes out next week. below are the two trailers for season 1

description on Netflix Season 1 Trailer #2 video
YOU, a Netflix Original Series, is the riveting and hypnotic story of Joe Goldberg (Penn Badgley), an obsessive yet brilliant New Yorker, who exploits today’s technology to win the heart of Beck (Elizabeth Lail) amid the growing suspicions of her best friend Peach (Shay Mitchell). Joe transforms himself from stalker to boyfriend while doing whatever it takes to eliminate all obstacles standing in his way — even if it means murder. Set in today’s 24/7 hyper-connected world, YOU explores how vulnerable we all are to stalking and manipulation online and in real life.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY55ig5js6I

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZtRnIwv_FY
You is great. Excited for season 3. The books are good, as well. I haven’t finished the new one, yet.