General 2021 what are you watching on Netflix? thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
BeardOfKnowledge @JakePaulsBeard - i think all three seasons of stranger things are gnarly (but as always, take my recs with a grain of salt cause i was "most easily amused" in highschool superlatives. i tend to like stuff)

gangsterkathryn @gangsterkathryn - ive gotten through 3 of the new "you" so far. and lol. its wild! enjoy
Dang it. I just realized what day it was!
I gotta finish the kdrama I am on tho. She’s got a kid and they haven’t said who the daddy is so I gotta stick around and find out if I’m right.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I love Stranger Things so I can’t give you a rational answer but definitely don’t forget.

Creepy stuff is my jam.
Midnight Mass is very good. Better than Stranger things imo.

only into the 4th episode but it’s much stronger. Quicker paced too.

would recommend.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Thank you for this recommendation! I am a few episodes in and am absolutely hooked. I’m watching it with the English dubbing, which, after the ridiculous dubbing of Squid Game, isn’t bothersome at all. The show is incredible.
6162faf7bde14.jpeg

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
don't know if its on netflix, but i just started watching banshee

i was needing something to watch. its not great, not bad, above average

the amish girl is HOT

im on s01 ep 06 after 4 days

what season does it get bad ?

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
don't know if its on netflix, but i just started watching banshee

i was needing something to watch. its not great, not bad, above average

the amish girl is HOT

im on s01 ep 06 after 4 days

what season does it get bad ?
it doesn't

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Rewatched the first five episodes of Squid Games with my bestie while I’m visiting her. I am reminded about how much I enjoyed it, again. I don’t think I will finish watching with her, though.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
Midnight Mass is very good. Better than Stranger things imo.

only into the 4th episode but it’s much stronger. Quicker paced too.

would recommend.
read some good things about it. downloaded already. this is next next after i finish banshee s1

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The Guilty
68% RT

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaB_ERMAZu4

Jake Gyllenhall is a 911 operator. It's good. But not great. Feels like that movie where what's his name is in a phone booth the entire time
@j
Is this the one where he talks about his bitterness about his Comedy Central contract, and asks the audience not to stream Chapelle's Show if they give a fuck about him?

I only saw that one clip.

??
It's where he says a few things about trannies. He even predicts the cancel brigade and says go ahead, he doesn't have twitter.

Like me I guess.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Watching all Chapelle specials before they get removed.

Sticks and Stones: brutal. His audience seems split, like in the latest one. Some subjects and jokes go 60/40 crowd laughs/ looks uncomfortable.

He knows he's pushing buttons and limits. Stand up comedy should be a safe space for that.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Rewatched the first five episodes of Squid Games with my bestie while I’m visiting her. I am reminded about how much I enjoyed it, again. I don’t think I will finish watching with her, though.
Couldn't agree more fam. I also liked the next one 7 but 6 was by far the best. Makes me sad that I don't think that can be topped because I wanted more lol. This has been an amazing hit for Netflix...

'Squid Game' will generate nearly $900 million for Netflix — despite costing only $21 million to make, reports say
92leeyoomi.jpeg