Sports 2022-2023 College Football Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Fan_of_Fanboys

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
Early signing day today. UGA signed 8 guys in the top 100!

Wait, sorry that's not right. They signed 8 in the top 100 just on defense.

Fan_of_Fanboys

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
I love Christmas but I'm ready for the big bowl games that follow. No rush, Fri-Sun will be amazing. But I'm off 12/23-1/3 so good times ahead

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I love Christmas but I'm ready for the big bowl games that follow. No rush, Fri-Sun will be amazing. But I'm off 12/23-1/3 so good times ahead
Apologizing ahead of time for ruining your mini vacation with a football face-fucking.

Fan_of_Fanboys

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
Apologizing ahead of time for ruining your mini vacation with a football face-fucking.
It's ok, UGA has face fucked other Yankees with a football before and enjoyed it. Clean up isn't that bad. Heck, Michigan was only a year ago. Y'all should try beating them, it's not that hard.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
It's ok, UGA has face fucked other Yankees with a football before and enjoyed it. Clean up isn't that bad. Heck, Michigan was only a year ago. Y'all should try beating them, it's not that hard.

Fan_of_Fanboys

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
The Oregon v UNC game and the Arkansas v Kansas games were great. There have been a few other good ones but now we're getting to the meat of the bowl schedule.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The Oregon v UNC game and the Arkansas v Kansas games were great. There have been a few other good ones but now we're getting to the meat of the bowl schedule.
Watching FSU/OU right now and it's a good one as well. I love this time of the year.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
i miss the way it used to be. new years eve and day games.
Yeah, sprinkling them out over the course of 3 weeks sort of sucks.
Although if they were all on a single day, it's not like I'm watching Southern Miss vs Rice anyway.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Watching FSU/OU right now and it's a good one as well. I love this time of the year.
I was at the bar last night and there was a dude there in a Florida State hat. He was playing in a dart league, but overly cheering for FSU anytime anything good happened. We get it bro, you are rooting for Florida State.

I was keeping an eye on the game because it was a close one, but didn't have a rooting interest either way.

Anyway, the game ends when FSU stopped OU and this dude goes apeshit with FUCK YEAHS and starts strutting around the place giving high fives to anyone who would play along. Then he comes up to me - a dude just sitting at a table enjoying a beer - and starts barking like a dog right in my face. WTF. "The Suckeyes are next motherfucker!" More barking directed at me. Apparently he's a UGA fan too and didn't like my Ohio State shirt. Or maybe he just hates Ohio State - plenty of those folks here in Cincy.

I stand up and my wife tugs at my sleeve with "no no no" and my buddy jumps up and puts a forearm in my chest. The UGA/FSU fan immediately played it off as a joke - probably because he saw I was about a foot taller than he was.

I gave him the Jacksonville Football Fan look and sat back down.

In my younger and dumber days I would have clocked the dude.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I was at the bar last night and there was a dude there in a Florida State hat. He was playing in a dart league, but overly cheering for FSU anytime anything good happened. We get it bro, you are rooting for Florida State.

I was keeping an eye on the game because it was a close one, but didn't have a rooting interest either way.

Anyway, the game ends when FSU stopped OU and this dude goes apeshit with FUCK YEAHS and starts strutting around the place giving high fives to anyone who would play along. Then he comes up to me - a dude just sitting at a table enjoying a beer - and starts barking like a dog right in my face. WTF. "The Suckeyes are next motherfucker!" More barking directed at me. Apparently he's a UGA fan too and didn't like my Ohio State shirt. Or maybe he just hates Ohio State - plenty of those folks here in Cincy.

I stand up and my wife tugs at my sleeve with "no no no" and my buddy jumps up and puts a forearm in my chest. The UGA/FSU fan immediately played it off as a joke - probably because he saw I was about a foot taller than he was.

Dude's dick is probably the size of a Vienna sausage. The one's who bark the loudest are always overcompensating for something.

Fan_of_Fanboys

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015

Man, your dreams are way more detailed than mine. Did everyone clap afterwards?

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Man, your dreams are way more detailed than mine. Did everyone clap afterwards?
Haha. No. Dude was a clown. He was loud as fuck but still being mostly ignored by everyone. One of those guys.

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
Yeah, sprinkling them out over the course of 3 weeks sort of sucks.
Although if they were all on a single day, it's not like I'm watching Southern Miss vs Rice anyway.
southern miss and rice would have been watching from home like the rest of us back then. no participation bowls for every shitty team like now.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
South Carolina vs Notre Dame was a good one.

I am hyped for Clemson vs Tenn in the Orange Bowl @ 8:30 ET

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
A couple hours before kickoff the Ohio State honks will be blasted on Natty Light and bet that bitch down to a pickem.
It's down to -6

It's 10:30 AM in Ohio. Folks are about done with their Kegs and Eggs. Wouldn't be surprised to see it get to -5.5