General 2022 what are you watching on Netflix (and other streaming services) thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

βœπŸ‘¦πŸ•πŸ¦πŸ©
Dec 15, 2018
8/10 hit me with all the Mexican feels but still fuck George Lopez. The lovely semen demon was easy on the eyes...

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I cancelled netflix and max they got out of control with the price hikes all I pay for is amazon,tubi and freevee have a ton of movies and shows for free.

Rambo John J

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I cancelled netflix and max they got out of control with the price hikes all I pay for is amazon,tubi and freevee have a ton of movies and shows for free.
Yep
Paying for amazon only as far as I know

find a few other things various places
Streaming market isn't worth the price

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
interesting
have only seen the first 2 and probably didn't finish #1 but I liked it at first
have seen none of the last 3 shows.
Not sure if euphoria would be your jam. As a former addict, I think it's fucjen awesome. Plus, naked Sydney sweeney is kinda cool

Succession is fucken awesome tho. Acting, writing, all of it

Money heist is in Spanish. I did english dubbed version and absolutely love it. Many do

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Not sure if euphoria would be your jam. As a former addict, I think it's fucjen awesome. Plus, naked Sydney sweeney is kinda cool

Succession is fucken awesome tho. Acting, writing, all of it

Money heist is in Spanish. I did english dubbed version and absolutely love it. Many do
I just resubscribed to max with the 2.99 for 6 months black friday deal im watching succession and new season of righteous gemstones. Euphoria went off the rails last season. Angus Cloud died too IRL his character was pretty crucial

Last edited:

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I just resubscribed to max with the 2.99 for 6 months black friday deal im watching succession and new season of righteous gemstones. Euphoria went off the rails last season. Angus Cloud died too IRL his character was oretty crucial
Yeah that's sad. And yeah, His character was one of the highlights for sure

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Yeah that's sad. And yeah, His character was one of the highlights for sure
What I think was a mistake from the writers was also killing his little brother they could have made it so the little kid served time in a juvenile facility then had a time jump of maybe 3 years and have him be a drug Lord. Nate jacobs dad has too much screen time his trans banging storyline and arrest got really silly.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
That new Squid Game reality show is well worth watching if you’ve seen the original.

really good

theyve spent fortunes

Thuglife13

βœπŸ‘¦πŸ•πŸ¦πŸ©
Dec 15, 2018
That new Squid Game reality show is well worth watching if you’ve seen the original.

really good

theyve spent fortunes
Just started this, good stuff. Loved the original show and this will hold us down til season 2...

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Trailer just came out today for this which has the lovely Semen Demon Sofia Vergara as Griselda Blanco...

Jesus X @Jesus X you see this shit?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcF0A-Gy-Ng
Odd casting but charlize theron made herself ugly for a role. Griselda sounded nothing like sofia she had a soft voice sofia has a smokers voice I dont think she has the acting chops to pull off griselda she looks nothing like her even in make up

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
If Demi lovato got fat for the role she could play griselda and it would be woke AF too checking boxes for DEI.

Last edited:

Thuglife13

βœπŸ‘¦πŸ•πŸ¦πŸ©
Dec 15, 2018
I always laugh when I read semen demon

I do enjoy Sofia
Me too fam me too. Here's some more but "Semen Demon" is my all time fav...

If Demi lovato got fat for the role she could play griselda and it would be woke AF too checking boxes fo DEI.
Here I was thinking Demi was already fat and would've had to lose weight to play Griselda lol...