General Alec Baldwin fired the gun that killed one and injured another in an accident set of his film "Rust."

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Baldwin claimed that the firearm discharged without him touching the trigger.

He said he released the hammer and it fired.

The FBI has asserted unequivocally that he had to have released the sear via the trigger in order for the shot to be fired.
Fair enough. That being said, unless he's being charged with murder I don't see the relevance.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Fair enough. That being said, unless he's being charged with murder I don't see the relevance.
I think this is part of the criminal investigation in to negligence, although the evidence can be used in a civil trial.

I haven't heard a DA or prosecutor state that Alec is clear of any criminal wrong-doing, I think they're slow-rolling the investigation because Alec makes a lot of money for powerful people, and he can't do that from inside a cell.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I think this is part of the criminal investigation in to negligence, although the evidence can be used in a civil trial.

I haven't heard a DA or prosecutor state that Alec is clear of any criminal wrong-doing, I think they're slow-rolling the investigation because Alec makes a lot of money for powerful people, and he can't do that from inside a cell.
I vaguely remember that being mentioned by him. It never made any sense to anyone with a basic knowledge of firearms, but I suppose that's neither here nor there.

Having said that, I'd really like for the FBI to go full FBI and charge him with first degree murder even though they have a paper thin case made up of their own hearsay.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I vaguely remember that being mentioned by him. It never made any sense to anyone with a basic knowledge of firearms, but I suppose that's neither here nor there.

Having said that, I'd really like for the FBI to go full FBI and charge him with first degree murder even though they have a paper thin case made up of their own hearsay.
I don't think murder is appropriate in his role as an actor, but I would like to see him and the other producers held criminally liable for a death due to their negligence

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I don't think murder is appropriate in his role as an actor, but I would like to see him and the other producers held criminally liable for a death due to their negligence
I mostly just like when the FBI embarrasses themselves.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016