Society All things weed related.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I remember when Green Cross used to claim their top strains tested at 26, 27, 28 % THC. I never believed it for a minute. I think weed is pretty rare that tests that high and I personally don't believe it gets to 32.

But that's just me.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Mr Smokalotapotamus @Mr Smokalotapotamus Smokalotapotamus could you ask G ML if his or JT Trees products are available anywhere retail right now either in store or online? The last place I saw them was at the Wealth Shop dispensary in Point Grey in around 2015 or 16.

Mr Smokalotapotamus

You gonna pass that bro??
Jun 23, 2018
Mr Smokalotapotamus @Mr Smokalotapotamus Smokalotapotamus could you ask G ML if his or JT Trees products are available anywhere retail right now either in store or online? The last place I saw them was at the Wealth Shop dispensary in Point Grey in around 2015 or 16.
Well he just got his micro license and is building a new facility. So it would prob be a while before he has anything in store. I will ask about JT Trees tho.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Well he just got his micro license and is building a new facility. So it would prob be a while before he has anything in store. I will ask about JT Trees tho.
Thanks friend. You know, we're about to lose all of this here in BC to Trudeau's Orwellian brand of legalization where a monopoly group of factory farms owned by ex police chiefs and Trudeaui party insiders are being handed a captive market while all of our great craft growers like GML are being shut down, and are running deep underground. It's a tragedy and it is deeply sinister.

Mr Smokalotapotamus

Jun 23, 2018
Thanks friend. You know, we're about to lose all of this here in BC to Trudeau's Orwellian brand of legalization where a monopoly group of factory farms owned by ex police chiefs and Trudeaui party insiders are being handed a captive market while all of our great craft growers like GML are being shut down, and are running deep underground. It's a tragedy and it is deeply sinister.
I do. Same will happen here in the states. Sad to see but i think everyone saw it coming.

Mr Smokalotapotamus

Jun 23, 2018
I remember when Green Cross used to claim their top strains tested at 26, 27, 28 % THC. I never believed it for a minute. I think weed is pretty rare that tests that high and I personally don't believe it gets to 32.

But that's just me.
They measure it in total cannabinoids. I've seen the test papers as high as 34%. I know the testing leaves much to be desired. I also believe there is more to potency than those numbers. I've not had any of mine tested yet. Would love to join the 30% club!!

Mr Smokalotapotamus

Jun 23, 2018
Interesting..... I will ask him about it.
I got Matteo Suleyman's version which is BubbaXDeath Star. It's really tasty stuff with a nice heavy buzz. Sticky as fuck. I haven't seen the original DB since around 2016; I have talked to GML online about it and he claims it was the Eden dispensary that used to carry JT Trees stuff that named it Death Bubba, JT Trees being one of GML's protege's. I used to buy JT Trees flowers from Eden in Chinatown back then. He had an MK Ultra that I liked even better at the time, but those were the two heavy hitters. Bubba Kings also does a terrific version of DB. The original DB cut came from a guy named Jim from the BC interior according to GML, they called it Jim's Bubba up there.

Matteo Suleyman is calling his the original now and Leafly actually repeats this haha. It isn't, but it is really, really good weed. I got it at the Sea To Sky dispensary on Fraser ST in Vancouver. Matteo Suleyman owns the place. Just as little hole in the wall. The oz was $240.
Seems you are correct! The story is that the MK is the old hash plant he's been looking for. I guess he lost it years ago. So he got 4 plants of this "MK" and they are very sim but diff, prob same cut, diff phenos. So i guess he really doesn't know what he has for sure, lol. But he is very happy he has these and is calling them MK or Mother Kush. Testing is said to be 34% with this MK. Can't wait to grow some out myself!! Cheers!

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Mr Smokalotapotamus @Mr Smokalotapotamus the source of a lot of the confusion as to the genetics of some BC strains was the old Eden Chinatown dispensary's penchant for renaming strains. They did this with JT Trees' 'MK Ultra' and 'Death Bubba' as well as with another beautiful strain they used to carry called 'Space Romulan' which I believe was The Flav. That one I think they grew themselves but I'm not sure, they never attributed the grower. Was always anonymous. The stuff didn't look like much but it smelled like a bowl of overripe berries and tasted like sugar n' spice. Great potency on that one as well; as good as it gets weed wise ;)

The Flav (TGA Subcool Seeds) :: Cannabis Strain Info

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Medical Marijuana buy weed cannabis online duncan

i got an order in with these guys right now. never tried them before .i will post pics when i actually get it. they ship from duncan (vancouver island) so it takes a day or 2 longer than my usual places that ship from the lower mainland. it is sitting in richmond right now so i should have it by thursday. i just picked up 3 five gram bags from them to try them out before i go back for an ounce . you never know what you are going to get the first time you deal with someone new but i have never really got anything that i wasnt happy with before from anybody. these guys let you pay by paypal so that was cool .never seen that before

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Medical Marijuana buy weed cannabis online duncan

i got an order in with these guys right now. never tried them before .i will post pics when i actually get it. they ship from duncan (vancouver island) so it takes a day or 2 longer than my usual places that ship from the lower mainland. it is sitting in richmond right now so i should have it by thursday. i just picked up 3 five gram bags from them to try them out before i go back for an ounce . you never know what you are going to get the first time you deal with someone new but i have never really got anything that i wasnt happy with before from anybody. these guys let you pay by paypal so that was cool .never seen that before

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
fucking rained for 4 days straight
air is all muggy

found some caterpillars gnawing on Colas

even a few spots of powdery mildew

Shit is going south in a wet september...no indian summer this year

Doing light depravation next year so I can get my harvest done before september even starts...fucking L man

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
fucking rained for 4 days straight
air is all muggy

found some caterpillars gnawing on Colas

even a few spots of powdery mildew

Shit is going south in a wet september...no indian summer this year

Doing light depravation next year so I can get my harvest done before september even starts...fucking L man
yeah it has rained for the last week or so here. too . i was hoping for that indian summer too. i only got 1 plant this year and it has been budding for about 3 weeks.i am confident that it will finish before frost but would like some more warm days and strong sunlight so it can tighten up

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
yeah it has rained for the last week or so here. too . i was hoping for that indian summer too. i only got 1 plant this year and it has been budding for about 3 weeks.i am confident that it will finish before frost but would like some more warm days and strong sunlight so it can tighten up
what elevation are you?
is your air normally dry or humid?

60 miles from ocean here and two rivers within a mile...so we have a decent humidity but when it rains it gets very moist

these things have budded for a month or so but I think it is gonna be ugly this year...luckily herb are dirt cheap in the dispensaries

raining tonight and sunday also

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
what elevation are you?
is your air normally dry or humid?

60 miles from ocean here and two rivers within a mile...so we have a decent humidity but when it rains it gets very moist

these things have budded for a month or so but I think it is gonna be ugly this year...luckily herb are dirt cheap in the dispensaries

raining tonight and sunday also
we are at 1440 ft and the air is usually dry except it has been pretty sopped in for a while. it will dry out when the weather passes.im not going to get fungus or rot but i am missing out on optimal sunlight conditions

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
we are at 1440 ft and the air is usually dry except it has been pretty sopped in for a while. it will dry out when the weather passes.im not going to get fungus or rot but i am missing out on optimal sunlight conditions
sounds good

when it turns here is turns and doesn't dry back out...this is one of those years...hard to let flower mature fully unless you have indian summer and early flowering strains

The plants are in perfect health and pretty big...tons of great colas forming

but shit is going south because the humidity shoots up every night cause of the ocean and all the rivers here

Gotta do the light dep next year for sure

only got about 150 into the set up for all 4 plants so if I get a few buds that will be fine or even if it is a total loss

do you get caterpillars there? they can be a big meanie down here some years

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
sounds good

when it turns here is turns and doesn't dry back out...this is one of those years...hard to let flower mature fully unless you have indian summer and early flowering strains

The plants are in perfect health and pretty big...tons of great colas forming

but shit is going south because the humidity shoots up every night cause of the ocean and all the rivers here

Gotta do the light dep next year for sure

only got about 150 into the set up for all 4 plants so if I get a few buds that will be fine or even if it is a total loss

do you get caterpillars there? they can be a big meanie down here some years
we dont get caterpillars. i mean we get them but not in large numbers and not the kind that bother the plants . we are pretty good pest wise. the biggest threat is the deer eating them

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
we dont get caterpillars. i mean we get them but not in large numbers and not the kind that bother the plants . we are pretty good pest wise. the biggest threat is the deer eating them
moths be flying around all day around here...they be planting eggs on everything this time of year
perfect timing to be decent sized and poop(which causes mold) when flower is maturing...and here they chew right into the stem and the top of Cola dies(hairs go orange prematurely)...they love the chlorophyll

should have netted my setup

next year I will make a small hoop house...Netting on inside of hoop house all summer...and either a manual or automated light dep system to flower them 6 weeks early...gotta run a fan exhaust with that setup...lotta shit to do, but probably will get the most mature flower ever though

makes me consider auto flower strains though

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
moths be flying around all day around here...they be planting eggs on everything this time of year
perfect timing to be decent sized and poop(which causes mold) when flower is maturing...and here they chew right into the stem and the top of Cola dies(hairs go orange prematurely)...they love the chlorophyll

should have netted my setup

next year I will make a small hoop house...Netting on inside of hoop house all summer...and either a manual or automated light dep system to flower them 6 weeks early...gotta run a fan exhaust with that setup...lotta shit to do, but probably will get the most mature flower ever though

makes me consider auto flower strains though
autoflower is really my only option. i have had way to many years when i need to keep budding util early nov but by the end of oct it is already freezing over night