General Anybody ever hired a shipping container.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
get another shipping container and ship over a good old Berta classic f350 super duty diesel coal roller with a huge set of truck nuts and a fuck trudeau sticker on the back window . you could be the king of new zealand with a ride like that
Ever look at the price of a western pickup truck over there?
If you can get a vehicle through customs and convert it to right hand drive, you might make a couple dollars.

Screenshot_20210507-214823_Samsung Internet.jpg

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
BJTT_Kiwi @BJTT_Kiwi Miesha's Taint @Miesha's Taint What's your take on pickup truck in NZ? (Utes)
Where would a guy find the most value? Obviously ford ranger and the Toyota hilux are the front runners. I'd feel a lot at home, behind the wheel of a ford.
The Mazda and nissan trucks look a bit underrated to me.
I'll have to do a bit more research, just thought I'd get your opinion.
I've got the navara ST but its more of a city ute...The rangers are nice and Isuzu are used here a lot by miners etc...

Hiluxes are also a good option...All decent choices mate.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I've got the navara ST but its more of a city ute...The rangers are nice and Isuzu are used here a lot by miners etc...

Hiluxes are also a good option...All decent choices mate.
No offence but the kinda all look like city utes by North American standards!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Pickup trucks are for mongaloids. People who own them embarrass me. Well apart from one person I know who lives on an actual farm. But he should get a land rover instead.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I love a good van, an epic van is my favorite

A pickup is all engine, it is a powerful tool with minimal seating
The only good pickup truck I saw is the tundra they went to the north pole in on top gear. (Very worth a watch)

Anything else can be done in a range rover /land rover or a van.

It's another American thing, like guns, where Americans don't realize the rest of the world is laughing at them about it.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Ever look at the price of a western pickup truck over there?
If you can get a vehicle through customs and convert it to right hand drive, you might make a couple dollars.

View attachment 35502
this dude has a right hand drive tundra that is fairly large truck too just got to lift it and put big ass tires on it. im guessing its cheaper to send to new zealand than a ford truck.

View: https://youtu.be/k9Zaq-3jIIQ

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
VW Amarok is always an option.
Rangers are pretty popular - mainly for the tax benefits as a company vehicle.

If you want US conversions (Dodge Ram SRT and the like) I know the owner of Eagle Automotive.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The only good pickup truck I saw is the tundra they went to the north pole in on top gear. (Very worth a watch)

Anything else can be done in a range rover /land rover or a van.

It's another American thing, like guns, where Americans don't realize the rest of the world is laughing at them about it.
Says the guy who rides the short bus