General Anyone follow cryptocurrencies (bit coin, ethereum, etc.) ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
So...

Fuckin Biden?
In part.

Last year when crypto went nuts traditional investors starting dumping money into it. As crypto became turbulent they started selling it off the same way they did other shit. The catch with crypto is the market is different, so it's much more difficult to move huge amounts of it at once.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Season 2 Episode 1 premiered tonight on HBO. was a solid episode. some tits of course, but i found the timeline the most compelling aspect

the analyst class are presumably associates now, so theres that as expected. interesting (and sad) to see bullied analysts become the bully as associates

the show also implemented some takeaways on back of the pandemic. so Season 2 picks up when everyone has finally been trickling back into the office. that was interesting to think about since i havent been in the industry since 2015, and i sometimes wondered how different divisions handled ish during the heigh of the pandemic as well as now

as an example, theres a new guy over from NY and talks about consolidating either the NY or LN desk

some prior drunks are now sober and other people are resorting more to drugs than in the past

people picking up new clients and others thinking about changing over into PWM

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkBKq2O2d5g&ab_channel=HBO

Last edited:

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Purchased $1000 of Ethereum a week ago (around $70/ETH). It's been a good week.
$500 bucks gained in 7 days.
ETH hit a high of $4644 in November of 2021
If Splinty @Splinty sold at the top, he would have turned his $1000 into $66,343

Dipshit should have bought more.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
anyone sitting on dogecoins? they are up 188% this week and 49% today . thanks elon

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Splinty @Splinty Splint got in early on all this...he was droppin gems throughout this thread....

Where you at Splinty @Splinty ?!?

Time to bring dat sweet ass back big boy!!
Yeah. The amount of money that could have been made from the info Splinty @Splinty provided on this thread is insane.

I was a skeptic. Still am to be honest.

I made some "fuck it" money on DOGE, but I have zero invested in crypto at the moment.