General Are you attracted to this woman?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Formerly 'Inside Job'
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
My second business was a roofing and siding company. I sold it after two years. I did 107 roofs my first year, then the next year when I added two crews we did about 320. I was 23-24 and full of piss and vinegar. After that, I never did a roof again.
I only do my own, totally over roofing for life.
Did foundations and flatwork next...over that also.

Sex Chicken

40 Year Old Smoke Show Who Loves To Party
Sep 8, 2015
My second business was a roofing and siding company. I sold it after two years. I did 107 roofs my first year, then the next year when I added two crews we did about 320. I was 23-24 and full of piss and vinegar. After that, I never did a roof again.
I need new aluminum siding on my house, it’s really expensive. My buttfuck in-laws came over last summer and tried to clean my siding with a power washer and you can see the wash lines. Will you do my house for 500 bucks and all the ham sandwiches you can eat.
Furthermore I helped roof my uncle’s cottage in P.E.I., many people have said that it’s a “great roof”.

Lars Soros

Formerly 'Hot Lars’
Oct 17, 2015
I need new aluminum siding on my house, it’s really expensive. My buttfuck in-laws came over last summer and tried to clean my siding with a power washer and you can see the wash lines. Will you do my house for 500 bucks and all the ham sandwiches you can eat.
Furthermore I helped roof my uncle’s cottage in P.E.I., many people have said that it’s a “great roof”.
Does it have to be aluminum?