General Are you vaccinated or do you plan to get vaccinated? (COVID)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Vaxed or not?

• Yes

Votes: 30 65.2%
  • No

Votes: 16 34.8%

• Total voters

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I’ve asked you three times already, what did you study to earn a degree in?
#1 I think you know I'm not gonna disclose what, when, where...
#2 of all I don't like you that much, you just stalk and try to sniff butt
#3 I'm not gonna fuel any doxxers because they do indeed exist here...

And most importantly...

View: https://youtu.be/pRWmGD4vIOE?t=8

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
There are things other than simple calculations of knowing what is more or less likely to harm you. For me that is how I operate. That is what's important to me when making risk and benefit decisions.
But in something like vaccines or any other active measure, philosophies bodily autonomy and natural focus maybe part of the picture.

I know people that would be sad but not destroyed if a disease killed their family member. They would see it as nature or God or any other passive force. On the other hand, an intervention is now active and brings ethical considerations about cause. An active bad outcome would destroy them, even when it was the less risky choice.

If that's you all good. Don't get vaccinated. I only have an issue with the misinformation that alters the reality of the black and white data for others that want to make a risk/benefit calculation based on it.
Exactly!

Black and white data is even suspect (due to interpretation probably). BE honest, if you weren't in the medical field do you think you would be confused about some information being put out on this thing?

For example, this was a serious conversation that I had recently. The other person was not going to get the vaccine but with time and pressure from the uppers at work was now scheduled to get the vaccine. This person who generally don't get into research, etc. decided to 'look into it a little' and had some questions for me.
(Oh boy do I hate when people do this to me) Note: I try to answer all questions with answers that I am advised to by the medical community.

Their questions:

So you can still get the Delta variant after being vaccinated?
But you don't really get that sick with it, or not at all?
The Delta variant is more contagious and you can spread it for a longer amount of time?
So I can still spread it after I'm vaccinated and not even know I have it?
If I don't get vaccinated and get it then I will probably know it and not be out here spreading it?
How is that not selfish?

My final answer.
Ffs, I love you and don't want you to die. Just do it. Get vaccinated and let everyone else worry about themselves.

Lol

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Exactly!

Black and white data is even suspect (due to interpretation probably). BE honest, if you weren't in the medical field do you think you would be confused about some information being put out on this thing?

For example, this was a serious conversation that I had recently. The other person was not going to get the vaccine but with time and pressure from the uppers at work was now scheduled to get the vaccine. This person who generally don't get into research, etc. decided to 'look into it a little' and had some questions for me.
(Oh boy do I hate when people do this to me) Note: I try to answer all questions with answers that I am advised to by the medical community.

Their questions:

So you can still get the Delta variant after being vaccinated?
But you don't really get that sick with it, or not at all?
The Delta variant is more contagious and you can spread it for a longer amount of time?
So I can still spread it after I'm vaccinated and not even know I have it?
If I don't get vaccinated and get it then I will probably know it and not be out here spreading it?
How is that not selfish?

My final answer.
Ffs, I love you and don't want you to die. Just do it. Get vaccinated and let everyone else worry about themselves.

Lol
You forgot to post the answers :)

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
#1 I think you know I'm not gonna disclose what, when, where...
No one asked the specifics, I just asked what you completed your studies in.

Based off your lack of a response, I’ll assume it’s just more fake claims.

No one can dox you based off you telling us you did a liberal studies diploma.