General Assassination Attempt On Trump

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Another view. He may have been on the taller building - which would increase the shot distance a bit but not by too much.

1720960364320.png

sparkuri

Pulse on the finger of The Cimmunity
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He did weaponise the media though.

He did try and get Mike pence hung. He did steal nuclear secrets. He did stack the judicial system with ultra right wing religious nuts.

He did fill his hotels with foreign entities for business deals.

This is just facts. But of course the right wing forgive everything he does.
God you're retarded.
Everything you say is bullshit.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
There is just no fucking way.
Anyone that knows anything about high-level security details ar Presidential level knows this either as a total & complete failure, or an inside job.
Considering every moment of the last 9 years, the "ladder".
If anything, the building the shooter was on would have been location A or B for setting up a security detail as it was one of the highest points in the surrounding area and had a full view of the event.

I'm not saying every single secret service agent was in on it - but the individual in charge of this detail needs to be questioned extensively. At minimum he needs to be fired for ineptitude. Worst case - this was deliberate: Crooks was a project via Blackrock connections and he was coaxed into this attempt. Security was purposefully minimized to give him the best possible chance of success. The powers that be knew there was no way he was getting off that roof alive and dead men tell no tales.

After the debate disaster and Biden's refusal to withdrawal, their options of staying in power are shrinking.

This attempt on Trump failed.
Plan B will be to force Biden out via medical emergency. They have no intention of letting him run. They can't.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
what was is back in April Democrats tried to introduce a bill that would have striped Secret Service protection from President Trump

Democrats have to stop their grossly irresponsible talk about Trump being an existential threat to democracy. He is not and never has been

Kamala Harris said on X that she would be attending a town hall "to discuss what’s at stake this election and the clear threat the former president represents to our democracy."

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., implied on July 11 that Trump supporters pose a threat to Americans, saying, "They’re saying it straight to your face: If you can disagree with Donald Trump, watch your back. It’s bone-chilling. It’s un-American. It’s dangerous for our democracy."

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said on July 8 that Biden and Democrats will keep defending democracy "at home and abroad," saying, "We must overcome threats from MAGA Republicans as we fight to protect our freedoms, strengthen alliances and advance opportunity and dignity for all."

Last edited:

sparkuri

Pulse on the finger of The Cimmunity
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If anything, the building the shooter was on would have been location A or B for setting up a security detail as it was one of the highest points in the surrounding area and had a full view of the event.

I'm not saying every single secret service agent was in on it - but the individual in charge of this detail needs to be questioned extensively. At minimum he needs to be fired for ineptitude. Worst case - this was deliberate: Crooks was a project via Blackrock connections and he was coaxed into this attempt. Security was purposefully minimized to give him the best possible chance of success. The powers that be knew there was no way he was getting off that roof alive and dead men tell no tales.

After the debate disaster and Biden's refusal to withdrawal, their options of staying in power are shrinking.

This attempt on Trump failed.
Plan B will be to force Biden out via medical emergency. They have no intention of letting him run. They can't.
Because I'm too lazy.

Screenshot_20240714_084734.jpg

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
60 years ago If someone told the story of what is unfolding rn I would have said BS
I can't believe I've lived long enough to see this shit

1720966655325.png1720966679033.png
1720966744503.png

I say let all the nukes on this planet fly, whoever is left can clean up the mess and begin again