Attn Passive Jay, ever use jumping jacks or burpees?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Passive Jay @Passive Jay

Just curious because you're so tall. Does stuff like this cause you problems? They're great for cardio and give some good coordination training but I wonder if they are a small man's exercise.

Passive Jay

Not Worthy
Oct 21, 2015
Passive Jay @Passive Jay

Just curious because you're so tall. Does stuff like this cause you problems? They're great for cardio and give some good coordination training but I wonder if they are a small man's exercise.
never really messed with them. My dad had knee issues so i have always been afraid to do anything too high impact. Of course my dad was a lot larger than I am so lots more weight on the knee.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
If you have good control over your body burpees is very low impact. I have seen people do them and they are like slamming themselves up and down, shit looks stupid and that will cause injuries

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
Passive Jay @Passive Jay

Not as tall as him but still kinda tall with long limbs, I have no problem doing them

M

member 603

I do burpees daily in my exercise routines, other than they fucking suck, I've never had issues with them.

RedDragonUK

Posting Machine
Apr 17, 2015
We have to do them if we arrive late at BJJ. I had to do 40 once because I was stuck in the car park finding a space for 15 mins