Avengers Endgame Official Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who is the Strongest Avenger?

• Thor Odinson

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Thor Son of Odin

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
M

member 3289

I got tickets but there are like 10 movie theaters in my area.

It will help fill time before GOT on Sunday.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Also, 3 hours. Fuck. Gagging for it but I'm such a fidget, it's going to fuck me right in.
You've got to monitor your drinking, like no water 2 hours prior.
I'm gonna fast then eat a meal in there.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I’m watching Endgame this weekend, but to be honest, after watching Capt Marvel, I’m really not that interested anymore. She ruined it for me.

M

member 1013

I’m watching Endgame this weekend, but to be honest, after watching Capt Marvel, I’m really not that interested anymore. She ruined it for me.
Have faith in the Russo Brothers (directors). They made civil war, winter soldier, infinity war, created arrested development and used to direct community. They will not lets us down!

Right Leigh @Leigh ?

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Have faith in the Russo Brothers (directors). They made civil war, winter soldier, infinity war, created arrested development and used to direct community. They will not lets us down!

Right Leigh @Leigh ?
If that flat-ass bitch doesn’t submit to Thor in the first 20 minutes, it will be a failure in my eyes.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015

Right Leigh @Leigh ?
It's a good movie. You'll like it. There are things that bothered me that probably won't bother most people and I still really liked it.

M

member 1013

If that flat-ass bitch doesn’t submit to Thor in the first 20 minutes, it will be a failure in my eyes.
It's a good movie. You'll like it. There are things that bothered me that probably won't bother most people and I still really liked it.
It doesn’t matter because everyone who is anyone knows dat Thor’s da bestest!

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
You've got to monitor your drinking, like no water 2 hours prior.
I'm gonna fast then eat a meal in there.
My issue will be getting the fidgets or falling asleep...I fall asleep at the most inopportune times and I'm gagging to see this movie.

M

member 3289

I'm not expecting it to be as good as The Battle of Winterfell on Sunday.

I'm just expecting it to fill the time until then.

psychicdeath

Jan 21, 2015
I saw it the other day. There were some elements that I didn't care for, but overall it was a solid movie. Probably in my top 5 of Marvel films.

M

member 3289

@Lars has tickets him for 11 pm. I have tickets for 10 pm.

So when I leave the theater an hour before him I'm gonna blow him up with so many text spoilers that he'll have to check his phone

M

member 603

I saw it on the 24th at a media event, and earlier today..... Holds up after multiple viewings.... There are things I loved, things that have bothered me, and a few questions it brought up (that I'm hoping get addressed in upcoming films.

Overall, it's a great movie, it had a bunch of "FUCK YEAH" moments, it had a few "Oh shit" moments, I think everything was well done (although I wasn't a fan of one characterization of a character)... And definitely some tissue moments.