General Banned from the OG for calling out PJ

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

You fuckers are crazy. I helped a garden snake out of my pool a couple weeks ago. He looked stuck.
I wouldn't mind helping a rat snake, a garter snake, a king snake, or a black racer, but anything venomous (water moccasins, coral snakes, rattlesnakes) are getting decapitated if they come anywhere near me or my home.

IschKabibble

zero
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I wouldn't mind helping a rat snake, a garter snake, a king snake, or a black racer, but anything venomous (water moccasins, coral snakes, rattlesnakes) are getting decapitated if they come anywhere near me or my home.
I had to chase a black racer out of my garden bed the other day. He was trying to rattle his little tail at me. All I could do was laugh.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
While we’re talking about snakes, I chased this black racer around for a bit but he was too crafty in this mess of branches.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Harmless unless you are Mr Toad and his family.

Hey it's all nature to me. I love the toads and the snakes alike but one needs to eat and one is food. The snake winds up food for the awesome hawks that inhabit my neighborhood as well. ;)

Last edited:

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
It’s stolen valour, when guys on here pipe up and try to predict fights.

When you watch as many UFCs as me, then you can talk. I’ve put it all on the line for my UFC lifestyle. Most of you have risked NOTHING.
I have a closet full of ugly fight shirts. That makes me a badass too!

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
TommyNoFilter @TommyNoFilter did you ever get your justice you deserved. I dread to think someone being wronged on the internet and not getting victims compensation.