General Banned from the OG for calling out PJ

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Wait, maybe Splinty @Splinty made it so that you can't link threads to there, like the way he made the name of the place change to Grindr?

At least on the main forum anyway.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
He was giving out as a gift on his OG podcast(a year old now, not that I have listened to any of it)...said a member gave it to him and he didn't need it because he had so many instruments.
Damn that’s pretty sleazy, even for him.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
The memes are creative though

View attachment 31994

Actual fart curtains^^^^^
this house is pretty ghetto it is actually crappier than some houses in the ghetto I actually grew up in. it must be pretty miserable for a 6'7" guy to live there i'm 5'8" I would barely fit in this house. probably has black mold. a fart would gas the entire 400 sq ft of this house.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
this house is pretty ghetto it is actually crappier than some houses in the ghetto I actually grew up in. it must be pretty miserable for a 6'7" guy to live there i'm 5'8" I would barely fit in this house. probably has black mold. a fart would gas the entire 400 sq ft of this house.
But he's got a killer home gym with a hex deadlift bar and a to die for Walmart inflatable hot tub on the back/side patio lol...

For the record, I like Passive Jay so this is all in good fun...