General Banned from the OG for calling out PJ

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Hey it's all nature to me. I love the toads and the snakes alike but one needs to eat and one is food. The snake winds up food for the awesome hawks that inhabit my neighborhood as well. ;)
I lived in a pretty new part of Amsterdam which was reclaimed land, absolutely rife with frogs and toads because essentially marsh land. Trod on a toad accidentally and had to finish it off with a BBQ implement...it was still breathing but half of its innards were hanging out.
Not sure how I plucked up the courage to put it out of its misery.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
wtf
He was giving away @Rhino's bass and saying it was an OG member that gifted it?

Now the dead cat saga?

Fucking L man
Just wanted people to know. HEATH VON DOOM @HEATH VON DOOM has known for years that massive mooch winds me up. I've always known what he is. Yet the general consensus is often split if I start ranting about him.

Stolen valor stinky ass motherfucker

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Hold up. Are you saying Jay is giving away or selling the bass guitar Rhino gifted him here?

Last edited:

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
Ok

I had to go find out about the dead cat...Thats a funny thread if it wasn't so sad.

Jay got bought a cat
Was advised to keep it indoors at night.
Let it get out through the dog door
It got killed by a bird of prey.
He threw it in the trash.

Also he has had to install fart curtains in between the living area and bedroom because he has IBS and stinks...His wife calls them her marriage savers.

Screenshot_20210402-094437_Chrome.jpg

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Hold up. Are you saying Jay is giving away or selling the bass guitar Rhino gifted him here?
He was giving out as a gift on his OG podcast(a year old now, not that I have listened to any of it)...said a member gave it to him and he didn't need it because he had so many instruments.

I think he kept it and gave the person something else because shipping was too much or something.

I try to not pile on Jay...but the tossing your pet in the trash doesn't fly with me...just dig a shallow grave and then toss it in there...I have a lil hill in my backyard that has a dozen chickens buried in it. They die or I shoot them in dome when they are sick and then I dig a hole real quick...it is easy and simple...let the cycle of life continue and let the worms do their work.

Tossing a pet in the garbage isn't cool.

Lazy Lazy lazy

He is done with the OG he says now haha...even though they made him a mod a few months ago...total shitshow

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Ok

I had to go find out about the dead cat...Thats a funny thread if it wasn't so sad.

Jay got bought a cat
Was advised to keep it indoors at night.
Let it get out through the dog door
It got killed by a bird of prey.
He threw it in the trash.

Also he has had to install fart curtains in between the living area and bedroom because he has IBS and stinks...His wife calls them her marriage savers.

View attachment 31990
Just went there and found the thread, SMDH at Jay, but lol at the memes: