Bellator 136 Fight Discussion - April 10, 2015

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Joe got fucking robbed 30-27 one judge had it? Jesus judging is tragic. I don't know how I have winning will or Dave. Marcin very impressive with that sub. A white Palhares lol

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Jansen is getting drowned in the championship rounds. He needs to start throwing some spinning shit.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Brooks is pouring it on now

How do you guys have the fight scored? I missed the first 2. Clean sweep for Brooks? or did Jansen take any of the first few?

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Brooks is pouring it on now

How do you guys have the fight scored? I missed the first 2. Clean sweep for Brooks? or did Jansen take any of the first few?
Jansen took round 1. Brooks took 2,3 and 4.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Jansen needs a finish and there is 0% chance of it happening.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I like will but he is far from the best lightweight in the world. Justin would beat him imo. That's a fight I would pay to see. Also Justin vs Pettis would be fun.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Good fight. Brooks is highly skilled especially considering he just started training about 4 years ago

He's not the best LW in the world but he beat Chandler twice when people had him highly touted. Like I said, he just started 4 years ago. No wrestling, submission or striking background.. He started fighting as an adult, which means a huge disparity and lots of catch up time to do. Considering that I think he has tons of potential to get as far as he has. He beat Chandler's ass with less than 3 years of time n the sport.

Jansen put on a tough fight but as the commentator said, he set a pace he couldn't keep.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
BTW the WSOF fight just ended. What happened to Rnny Markes? I must have missed the announcement cuz I turned on the main event and there was some guy vs David branch lol. He lost as I figured he'd do. Just curious tho - did h get cut? Injured?

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I missed Brooks' speech. What'd he say?

When I found out he'd been training for such a short amount of time, and heard him do a lengthy interview really became a fan. Then he went and beat Chandler's ass in the rematch and I thought wow, this kid is gonna be really good. From the interviews I've heard, he does seem very humble and understands what he has to do to improve.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
BTW the WSOF fight just ended. What happened to Rnny Markes? I must have missed the announcement cuz I turned on the main event and there was some guy vs David branch lol. He lost as I figured he'd do. Just curious tho - did h get cut? Injured?
Pulled out due to dehydration.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
This cop is a dick
HAHA dude I left the channel on and thought the same exact thing

Granted that guy was a moron and did everything wrong in that situation an was clearly lying about who h was. But even before then, "super cop" was being a complete power tripping goof. I would be nervous if I was that guy. But not run like an idiot and claim you don't remember any address you ever had

Dick cop eithr way tho

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This cop is a dick
HAHA dude I left the channel on and thought the same exact thing

Granted that guy was a moron and did everything wrong in that situation an was clearly lying about who h was. But even before then, "super cop" was being a complete power tripping goof. I would be nervous if I was that guy. But not run like an idiot and claim you don't remember any address you ever had

Dick cop eithr way tho
Fuck I'm lol here. Why the fuck would you run on a Jwalk?