Bellator 182: Live Discussion - 8/25/17

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
I did get to see the prelims. Nemkov is a beast, Joey Davis looked fantastic, and Talita Nogueira had a hell of a debut.

Ranger

Nov 17, 2015
Grrr, Im so upset at Ward losing to Gonzalez!!!!!! Koreshkov whooped Chidi, like I thought he would. Joey Iceman looked mad IMPRESSIVE! Hope he gets another fight before the year ends. The prelims were solid except for a few fights. Pineda got screwed big time, and his fight with Karakhanyan was by far the most exciting fight of the card. Not bad Bellator, but Bellator 183 is bringing the heat. My boi Goiti is going to upset Adam, Larkin will whoop Semtex, and Patricky will stiffen Henderson.

Ranger

Nov 17, 2015
I did get to see the prelims. Nemkov is a beast, Joey Davis looked fantastic, and Talita Nogueira had a hell of a debut.
Oh, yeah Nemkov!! He looked great too, can't wait to see how he develops in Bellator. A fight with Mo, Mcgeary, Davis, Bader or Vassell should be in the near future for him.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I missed the whole fucking thing.
Anyone have a west coast river?

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
I'm going to turn on Blue Bloods and take a nap.

Hopefully I'll wake up for the main card.
Do you mean that the show makes you asleep?

Anyway you dug that one back from the dead! I recall getting excited about it because some producers from The Sopranos were involved but it turned out to be one of the worst tv series I've ever seen.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Do you mean that the show makes you asleep?
Kind of. It doesn't make me sleep but it's definitely a show that I can fire up on the Netflix machine and can easily watch it when tired and doze off.
Anyway you dug that one back from the dead! I recall getting excited about it because some producers from The Sopranos were involved but it turned out to be one of the worst tv series I've ever seen.
Every episode is basically the same. Donnie gets mad and roughs someone up and they always catch the bad guy while Selleck looks down and contemplative and then comes out with some words of wisdom.