General Best new series(redux)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wiggy

We. Live. In. A. Fucking. Meme.
Oct 23, 2015
I recently started a show called Channel Zero - was on SyFy a few years ago. It doesn't seem to have typical SyFy hokey special effects and is psychological horror rather than science fiction. I think it's an anthology a la American Horror Story in that each season is a new story / cast.

The first season is very Mr. Robot-esque (IMO) in that it's quite slow, the pace is a bit wonky, the way scenes are shot are weird (characters in the bottom third of the shot instead of center), a lot of quiet, pensive looks on faces, etc. Not sure if all that makes sense.

The first couple episodes are a bit of a slog to get through as the characters don't seem super endearing, but episode 3 picks up quite a bit and shows a bit of promise. I'm sticking with it to see how it goes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJgHZCnpm1w

NiteProwleR

Free Hole Lay Row
Nov 17, 2023
I recently started a show called Channel Zero - was on SyFy a few years ago. It doesn't seem to have typical SyFy hokey special effects and is psychological horror rather than science fiction. I think it's an anthology a la American Horror Story in that each season is a new story / cast.

The first season is very Mr. Robot-esque (IMO) in that it's quite slow, the pace is a bit wonky, the way scenes are shot are weird (characters in the bottom third of the shot instead of center), a lot of quiet, pensive looks on faces, etc. Not sure if all that makes sense.

The first couple episodes are a bit of a slog to get through as the characters don't seem super endearing, but episode 3 picks up quite a bit and shows a bit of promise. I'm sticking with it to see how it goes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJgHZCnpm1w
Thanks! I've been craving an anthology. Other good ones:
Love, death and robots
Inside no 9

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Anyone watch Dahmer? If not check it out.

If you have there's a new season (today I think) focusing on some other killers. Gonna check it out in a bit