General Billionaire cries over 2% wealth tax

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I tax enough that no one person has more than 50 million
50 million is nothing for a family business with costs the way they are.
Try working for 40 years in a family business with a large family.
I'd be happy to have it, but come on.
How much land, security, investment, transportation, education etc. can you buy in America where you don't freeze to death or fall into drought?
Shit is expensive.
Billionaire is the new millionaire.

It always blows me away how all the people(not you) crying "taxation is theft" then the following week go on about how churches should be taxed, people over xxxxx amount should be taxed 20-50% etc.

NOW I'll watch the video.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Who's gonna pay that 100% is the same people during the fdr admin who payed the 90%

Why do always need shit spelled out?
no one is ever going to give up 100% of anything. what is so hard for you to understand?

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
50 million is nothing for a family business with costs the way they are.
Try working for 40 years in a family business with a large family.
I'd be happy to have it, but come on.
How much land, security, investment, transportation, education etc. can you buy in America where you don't freeze to death or fall into drought?
Shit is expensive.
Billionaire is the new millionaire.

It always blows me away how all the people(not you) crying "taxation is theft" then the following week go on about how churches should be taxed, people over xxxxx amount should be taxed 20-50% etc.

NOW I'll watch the video.
50 mil per person is more than enough

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
So it isn't about funding programs. It's about funding programs as well as being punitive to others.

Who ratifies amendments again?
It's about programs and taxing agreed

State reps do I was referring to Washington reps

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
So it is about both, and not just funding. Thanks for clearing that up.

Are you sure they don't go through the house and senate before going to the states?
The Constitution provides that an amendment may be proposed either by the Congress with a two-thirds majority vote in both the House of Representatives and the Senate or by a constitutional convention called for by two-thirds of the State legislatures.Aug 15, 2016
National Archives (.gov) › constituti...
Constitutional Amendment Process | National Archives

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
50 mil per person is more than enough
Who are you to tell anyone what's "enough"?
How do people even come up with this?, lol.
It's comical.

Yeah ok, here's a scenario.
Husband "works the system" for 40 years, has 6 kids, adopts a pile.
He has 50 million dollars and a nice 10 million dollar house on the California Coast.
He decided to retire, his wife get's a disease, treatment is 4 million a year just to fly her in and out of pain.
One of his sons who still lives at the house gets in a car accident(his fault) and he lapsed his insurance, Tort claim filed, he loses, awarded 10 million by the court, which is taken from dad.
In one year, his 40-year empire has been reduced 25% and he hasn't even been scuba diving in the ring of fire.
And these are likely, common occurrences; everyone has to deal with this kinda stuff, and we haven't even gone into year 2 or touched on the other 5 kids, or the next 20 years.

These thought processes are the processes, to me, of those with a lack of vision or sense of entitlement.
Or it's a politician trying to get elected, because no one else says this kinda shit.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
The Constitution provides that an amendment may be proposed either by the Congress with a two-thirds majority vote in both the House of Representatives and the Senate or by a constitutional convention called for by two-thirds of the State legislatures.Aug 15, 2016
National Archives (.gov) › constituti...
Constitutional Amendment Process | National Archives
First time for everything I suppose.

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
Who are you to tell anyone what's "enough"?
How do people even come up with this?, lol.
It's comical.

Yeah ok, here's a scenario.
Husband "works the system" for 40 years, has 6 kids, adopts a pile.
He has 50 million dollars and a nice 10 million dollar house on the California Coast.
He decided to retire, his wife get's a disease, treatment is 4 million a year just to fly her in and out of pain.
One of his sons who still lives at the house gets in a car accident(his fault) and he lapsed his insurance, Tort claim filed, he loses, awarded 10 million by the court, which is taken from dad.
In one year, his 40-year empire has been reduced 25% and he hasn't even been scuba diving in the ring of fire.
And these are likely, common occurrences; everyone has to deal with this kinda stuff, and we haven't even gone into year 2 or touched on the other 5 kids, or the next 20 years.

These thought processes are the processes, to me, of those with a lack of vision or sense of entitlement.
Or it's a politician trying to get elected, because no one else says this kinda shit.
Who are u to say it's to much?

In my scenario healthcare would be "free"

If you think 50mil isnt enough you need to reevaluate broham