General Bud Light Gets Woke

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
The play on "Patagonia"? I know Drag Queens tend to have funny tongue in cheek names...
Patagonia is their rival brand. They hired a tranny for LGBT clout and then named it after their rival brand as an obvious "Fuck you" to everyone else. It's hilarious.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Patagonia is their rival brand. They hired a tranny for LGBT clout and then named it after their rival brand as an obvious "Fuck you" to everyone else. It's hilarious.
You know who isn't being boycotted? Patagonia. Well played North Face. Outdoorsmen love woke businesses.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Northface didn't name pattie gonia. She named herself since the Patagonia owner was an environmentalist, and so is she.

Northface owner and patagonia owners were friends though the latter has gone back to the mud.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Can you believe NASCAR has a pride section of clothes?

Thank God these rainbow shirts didn't exist when I was a kid, or else, I might have become gay /s

Screenshot_20230528-044005_Chrome.jpg

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Northface didn't name pattie gonia. She named herself since the Patagonia owner was an environmentalist, and so is she.

Northface owner and patagonia owners were friends though the latter has gone back to the mud.
North Face is run by a VC firm. Chouinard is also still very much alive as far as I'm aware.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Yeh you're right. It was the north face founder who died

Died and is buried in patagonia
Frankly, I love that leftists don't realize this should be insulting to them. Conservatives have had the joke fly over their head and are now planning to pour their money into a company that's been oppose to everything conservative for its entire existence.

The whole thing brings a tear to my eye. Nothing has ever so perfectly encapsulated the public's reluctance to inform themselves beyond a click bait headline.

People ask why no one makes comedies anymore, it's because no one understands jokes.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Frankly, I love that leftists don't realize this should be insulting to them. Conservatives have had the joke fly over their head and are now planning to pour their money into a company that's been oppose to everything conservative for its entire existence.

The whole thing brings a tear to my eye. Nothing has ever so perfectly encapsulated the public's reluctance to inform themselves beyond a click bait headline.

People ask why no one makes comedies anymore, it's because no one understands jokes.
What's the joke?

My understanding is that north face holds a summer pride event. They worked with the trans environmentalist named pattie gonia last year and again this year

If what you're eluding to is gay capitalism being all about money, I hear ya