Lifestyle Chinese Flu Virus Quarantine Cooking Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Poached egg, ham, HP, burrito with a chaser of strawberry yogurt.
This motherfucker makes me mad with his cooking. That's not a burrito, it's some shit you dumped on a tortilla. Learn some etiquette you noodle arm shrimp dick wanker.

The manners of some people astound me

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
This motherfucker makes me mad with his cooking. That's not a burrito, it's some shit you dumped on a tortilla. Learn some etiquette you noodle arm shrimp dick wanker.

Anyone can make an entree with 30 ingredients. That dish has 3 ingredients. There is nowhere to hide. Each element has to be executed perfectly.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
:japaneseogre:@Dough Boy
SongExotic2 @Shang Tsong2
Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken
:eggplant:@Captain Killjoys Buttplug
ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude
:floppy:@Punk Bitch
Splinty @Splinty
Gay For Longo @Gay For Longo
silentsinger @silentsinger
FINGERS @Conor McGregor nut holder
:slotmachine:@The Boatman
@Lars
@Miesha's Taint

Sourdough Cinnamon Buns

There are few things that could enhance the flavor and texture of a cinnamon bun, but sourdough is one of them. The added boost in flavor and the subtle chewy texture from a ripe sourdough starter, especially when used without the addition of commercial yeast, takes these soft, buttery, cinnamon sugar-laced buns over the top — with just slightly longer proofing times. Believe us, you’ll be glad you waited!

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

that is the size of my tacos
no idea how that guy got such massive arms with that diet

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
:japaneseogre:@Dough Boy
SongExotic2 @Shang Tsong2
Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken
:eggplant:@Captain Killjoys Buttplug
ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude
:floppy:@Punk Bitch
Splinty @Splinty
Gay For Longo @Gay For Longo
silentsinger @silentsinger
FINGERS @Conor McGregor nut holder
:slotmachine:@The Boatman
@Lars
@Miesha's Taint

Sourdough Cinnamon Buns

There are few things that could enhance the flavor and texture of a cinnamon bun, but sourdough is one of them. The added boost in flavor and the subtle chewy texture from a ripe sourdough starter, especially when used without the addition of commercial yeast, takes these soft, buttery, cinnamon sugar-laced buns over the top — with just slightly longer proofing times. Believe us, you’ll be glad you waited!
This is money.
I ended up chatting to some knob on the phone for two hours so all I've managed is chopping up one orange but time is timess at the moment and I didn't get up till 10.30 this morning so it doesn't matter
I'll get it done tonight.

They look gorgeous, Rambo John J @Inside Job

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This is money.
I ended up chatting to some knob on the phone for two hours so all I've managed is chopping up one orange but time is timess at the moment and I didn't get up till 10.30 this morning so it doesn't matter
I'll get it done tonight.

They look gorgeous, Rambo John J @Inside Job
my lady is dying to make them, she is making stuff every day.
I just wanted to share the recipe

she has some super healthy starter and is doing the artisan super long leaven rise fancy thingy or something...takes a day and a half or more before cooking after using some starter or something

I am a great cook, but zero baking skills. Meat and Veggies are what I cook.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
my lady is dying to make them
I just wanted to share the recipe

she has some super healthy starter and is doing the artisan super long leaven rise fancy thingy or something...takes a day and a half or more before cooking

I am a great cook, but zero baking skills.
In the same boat really. I can use a bread machine but I don't really enjoy baking. Too much science involved, and too much preciseness.
Cooking to me comes from the heart. It's an emotional nurturing thing. I love making something new which works and I feel like I accomplished something and brought some love to people's tummies.

Typical we can't all hang out at the moment, my girl and her husband two doors down love hanging out and sharing food, wine etc. All we've managed is open our patio doors and have a chat to try and stay sane, I miss her.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
In the same boat really. I can use a bread machine but I don't really enjoy baking. Too much science involved, and too much preciseness.
Cooking to me comes from the heart. It's an emotional nurturing thing. I love making something new which works and I feel like I accomplished something and brought some love to people's tummies.

Typical we can't all hang out at the moment, my girl and her husband two doors down love hanging out and sharing food, wine etc. All we've managed is open our patio doors and have a chat to try and stay sane, I miss her.
my style is primitive cooking
with great flavor

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Wife is making homemade chocolate chip pancakes this morning with some bacon.

Last edited:

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Right that's it.

Tomorrow I will show you dick Skinner's how to make a sandwich

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ohhh you motherfuckers are in for a treat. I've not been into the wasteland for a couple weeks so it's depending on the butchers

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I completely forgot I had a plan to cook something before the Wuhan tang Clan flu happened

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Making some sausage and French fries for dinner, because fuck it